Craigslist

I've had very little luck on Craigslist, I've actually been messaged by providers from eccie that were on CL. Anyone have any luck or ever had good luck on CL either paid or non paid service? Or is it just a complete waste of time and nothing but gay dudes and trannies posing to be women, or that stupid email response that tells you to email them at some random email address just to get you to sign up for a shit website that we all know is a major scam...fuck I hate using CL try and get laid..
I actually met my wife as a casual encounter on craigslist. First time we fucked, without any prior discussion of it, she put my dick in her ass on her own. Love at first anal.
Nothing is free. You are on a site that gets you laid, pay up.
I actually met my wife as a casual encounter on craigslist. First time we fucked, without any prior discussion of it, she put my dick in her ass on her own. Love at first anal. Originally Posted by hoogar.monger
What a lovely story. Water does indeed find its level.
I have a FWB that I found on CL. It took a while and wasn't easy by any means, but it's possible. Placing ads is a waste of time, go on the hunt. Best piece of advice I can offer is be extremely critical of any ads you're intending on replying to. The bots/bogus ones are easy to pick out if you pay attention.
I actually met my wife as a casual encounter on craigslist. First time we fucked, without any prior discussion of it, she put my dick in her ass on her own. Love at first anal. Originally Posted by hoogar.monger
What did you do when you found out she was a man?