If a provider retires, should they lose their provider status?

If a provider announces their retirement, should they be allowed to keep their provider status and access?
I would think if a provider retires she would want to have her account disabled since she is leaving the hobby. She should then create just a regular account if she just wants to read the boards. Just my thoughts...
No because most retirements only lasts for a few weeks or months for most ladies.
If they want to continue to post, no problem. If not, no problem. Maybe under her screen name we should put "Provider Emeritus." lol
No because most retirements only lasts for a few weeks or months for most ladies. Originally Posted by shorty

Grand Opening, Going Out Of Business Sale! I'm back looking to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones! Hummmm where have I read that before???? LOL

Once a board member, always a board member. You should lose anything just because you’re retiring. If I get LDS (Limp Dick Syndrome) I shouldn't have to close my account!
  • Old-T
  • 03-28-2012, 03:18 PM
If a provider announces their retirement, should they be allowed to keep their provider status and access? Originally Posted by thebrain
Just curious, why would it make any difference to you one way or the other?

If they no longer have provider status could they review a provider if they paid to see one?
I believe a failure to post an ad in 90 days results in a loss of verified provider status, probably loss of access to the ladies only areas.
  • GNG
  • 03-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Who really cares? Do you have an underlying agenda by asking this?
No because most retirements only lasts for a few weeks or months for most ladies. Originally Posted by shorty

I believe that lol, you gonna miss the thrill sooner than later lol

I think it should be up to the lady if she wants to stay on the board. She might wanna put in her siggy or showcase letting everyone know she is retired.
As long as she follows the rules of ECCIE, it's what ever she wants to do, her choice, her RL, her call...
Is there more to the story ? Otherwise who gives a shit.
I would think if you were going to retire.... you would disable it. Ive been cracking up lately... girls sayin they are retired.. but then are still active, posting pics... etc etc. Makes me wonder if they even have a real world life? But i guess that have to keep up the interest for when they do return in 2-3 weeks. Its a fun game.. placing bets on when one will be back and if its the same handle.. lol
Hahahaha, yep!
They always come back lol.
I don't care just as long as they don't advertise it with a count down, etc. Just leave!