The little things you do...

I've been enjoying our little hobby for going on seven years now.

I guess you'd call me the sappy old romantic type. I enjoy the GF part of GFE. I like feeling wanted and appreciated. I like pleasing as well as being pleased. So in the spirit of giving thanks, here are a few of the things I appreciate from you.

The little things you do…
I like it when you seem like you're glad to hear from me and anxious to see me again.
I like it when you are willing to shuffle your schedule to accommodate me, even though I would never ask you to do that.
I like it when remember something about me or about our last date that you liked and mention it in pre-date communications.
I like it when you don't mind a few extra PMs or emails or texts before our session. Anticipation is a big part of the excitement of an encounter.
I like it when you remember what I like you to wear for our dates.
I like it when you read my P411 profile to see if anything has changed.
I like it when you have something for me - a glass of wine or a diet coke or even a quick shower, and ooooh yesss - I love those cookies you made.
I like it when you remember things we have talked about and can re-enter those conversations easily.
I like it when you initiate the intimate part of our encounter and remember that I like to undress you.
I like it when you like the back rub I gave you last time and ask for it again.
I like it when you compliment me - even if it is obviously just flattery.
I like it when you can't seem wait for me to taste you.
I like it when you seem to enjoy our fun almost as much as I do.
I like it when you're sad to see me go.
I like it when you text or PM or email me after our date to say you enjoyed our time and can't wait for the next time.
I like it when you PM or email me just to say you thought about me.

Yes, I appreciate all your efforts for me - especially the little things. That's what makes you my ATF.

…until our next time…

~~Zero~~
Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference.
It is the difference between an average provider and a great provider.
Awwwww. That's a very special lady you've got there BOZ. What a sweet thing to post.
wow---great post!You must be an awesome man!
Very Nice Zero. However remember this is the hobby world
In my seven years there have been 4 or 5 ladies that filled this bill. Only a couple of them are still around. I'd love to meet some others.
That's very sweet too say.
I agree with everything you said BOZ. It really makes you feel like person and not just a number. It is hard to find someone with all these qualities but when you do you found your ATF!
Ladies these little things make all the difference. The ladies that do these can contact me anytime, and i will come see you as soon as I can.

Some of the wonderful sweet women hete send me nice messages and I haven't seen them, yet.... Being appreciated as a man and not a walking wallet is priceless.

I guess you'd call me the sappy old romantic type. I enjoy the GF part of GFE. I like feeling wanted and appreciated. I like pleasing as well as being pleased. So in the spirit of giving thanks, here are a few of the things I appreciate from you.

I like it when you seem like you're glad to hear from me and anxious to see me again.
I like it when you are willing to shuffle your schedule to accommodate me, even though I would never ask you to do that.
I like it when remember something about me or about our last date that you liked and mention it in pre-date communications.
I like it when you don't mind a few extra PMs or emails or texts before our session. Anticipation is a big part of the excitement of an encounter.
I like it when you have something for me - a glass of wine or a diet coke or even a quick shower, and ooooh yesss - I love those cookies you made.
I like it when you remember things we have talked about and can re-enter those conversations easily.
I like it when you initiate the intimate part of our encounter and remember that I like to undress you.
I like it when you text or PM or email me after our date to say you enjoyed our time and can't wait for the next time.

Yes, I appreciate all your efforts for me - especially the little things. That's what makes you my ATF.

…until our next time…

~~Zero~~ Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Perfect BOZ. I wish I had your eloquence.

Hey my ATF (You know who you are)... Pretend I said all those things, I would if I had the eloquence...

Luke

…until our next time…

~~Zero~~ Originally Posted by BigOldZero

That's a great list BOZ. I agree; every ATF should do all of these things & should always make you feel special and glad you saw her, before AND after!

Muahhh
Savannah
BOZ, you said that perfectly. I hope we don't have the same ATF ;-). That sure sounds like mine. (Cept mine makes breakfast, a wonderful omelette thing that's delicious)

Well done!
Perfectly stated BOZ!

Some of the ladies that fit the bill have moved on but there are still more than a few that are active today who really do get it.
That's a great list BOZ. I agree; every ATF should do all of these things & should always make you feel special and glad you saw her, before AND after!

Muahhh
Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yes Savannah, I HAVE missed you. I need to come see your new place in the midcities. So close to me now.

Soon...

BOZ
Yes Savannah, I HAVE missed you. I need to come see your new place in the midcities. So close to me now.

Soon...

BOZ Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Can't wait!