Strapons and female orgasms

Ladies - do any of you ever orgasm while using a strapon on your partner? I’ve seen some strapon designs, such as the feeldoe, that are meant to provide sexual stimulation to the wearer as she fucks her partner.

Do these work? Are there other kinds of strapons that stimulate the wearer?

Here’s why I’m asking - as a man, when I fuck, I tend to penetrate deeper and harder as I approach orgasm. Then, when the orgasm hits, I typically thrust as far in as I can go while the orgasm courses through me.

I would LOVE to get fucked like that by a woman with a strapon. I’d love for her to push faster, harder and deeper as her orgasm approaches. I’d love for her to grab me anywhere she pleases (by the shoulders, the hips, the neck, my hair, wherever) as she pushes all the way in my ass as her orgasm courses through her.

Now of course, female orgasms work differently than male orgasms but is something like this possible? To the ladies that offer strapon services, have you ever experienced this?
I am into using my strap-on. I have a feeldoe and have had an orgasm. My favorite position is having you on your back, while I am leaning into you and having a make-out session.

gaping is another favorite of mine..
Female's have orgasms?? C'mon!!
Mine vibrates inside of me, while I am in you..
vibrations never fail ...
I am into using my strap-on. I have a feeldoe and have had an orgasm. My favorite position is having you on your back, while I am leaning into you and having a make-out session.

gaping is another favorite of mine.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Never had the "pleasure" of trying a strap on but you just got me thinking "hard" about it
  • hrlee
  • 02-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Oh my....Melanie will be hearing from me soon

gaping is another favorite of mine.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
You could use it any way you'd like 🔥🔥😍😍
I am multi-orgasmic so yes,using a strap-on and ducking a guy gets my engine reved!
Ladies - do any of you ever orgasm while using a strapon on your partner? I’ve seen some strapon designs, such as the feeldoe, that are meant to provide sexual stimulation to the wearer as she fucks her partner.

Do these work? Are there other kinds of strapons that stimulate the wearer?

Here’s why I’m asking - as a man, when I fuck, I tend to penetrate deeper and harder as I approach orgasm. Then, when the orgasm hits, I typically thrust as far in as I can go while the orgasm courses through me.

I would LOVE to get fucked like that by a woman with a strapon. I’d love for her to push faster, harder and deeper as her orgasm approaches. I’d love for her to grab me anywhere she pleases (by the shoulders, the hips, the neck, my hair, wherever) as she pushes all the way in my ass as her orgasm courses through her.

Now of course, female orgasms work differently than male orgasms but is something like this possible? To the ladies that offer strapon services, have you ever experienced this? Originally Posted by john_doe1978
THIS!!!
I am multi-orgasmic so yes,using a strap-on and ducking a guy gets my engine reved! Originally Posted by DallasRain
How does avoiding a guy get you revved up? Or do you make him dress up in webbed feet, feathers & wings? You're into some strange stuff Mistress Dee.
Lol. Oops damn I didn't spellcheck..thx baby
I meant fucking!
My dick is very small so I sometimes wear a big strap on while fucking a woman to experience what it's like to possess a large dick.
Lol. Oops damn I didn't spellcheck..thx baby
I meant fucking! Originally Posted by DallasRain
NP. Bring your duck costume next time.
NP. Bring your duck costume next time. Originally Posted by papadee

I am multi-orgasmic so yes,using a strap-on and ducking a guy gets my engine reved! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Just keep plowing my ass and have all the orgasms you'd like 🔥