September 11th is coming

England is in a high state of alert.
The US is warning about threats on the border.
An Iman goes on Fox News and says that Sharia is HERE.

The Muslims like special dates on the calendor and the 11th of September is just around the corner. Shouldn't have to say this but considering the caliber of some of our readers....

I am NOT saying that an terrorist attack is coming on the 11th but I am saying that a heightened state of awareness should be utilized on or about the 11th of September. Something that Hillary failed to do in Benghazi. So if you have your CCW, then it is probably a good idea to be heeled. If you have open carry, ditto. If you can....well you get the picture. We are the first line of defense for people like Speedie, EVA, and Tampon. Good luck people.

The Muslims like special dates on the calendor and the 11th of September is just around the corner. Shouldn't have to say this but considering the caliber of some of our readers....

I am NOT saying that an terrorist attack is coming on the 11th but I am saying that a heightened state of awareness should be utilized on or about the 11th of September. Something that Hillary failed to do in Benghazi. So if you have your CCW, then it is probably a good idea to be heeled. If you have open carry, ditto. If you can....well you get the picture. We are the first line of defense for people like Speedie, EVA, and Tampon. Good luck people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Whining piss ant, like no one else has a calender or internet. Poor Judy who will look after her?
I'm going to stay underground, hoping that Armageddon doesn't get misplaced and end up in Austin, just north of Clarksville, instead of where GOD predicted ...somewhere in Kansas.

Also, I'll make sure my dog isn't named Toto!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Of course, there may not be an issue if the world's evil doers refer to a calenDOR!
I'm going to stay underground, hoping that Armageddon doesn't get misplaced and end up in Austin, ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not to worry. You all are safe.
little one[/COLOR];1055740082]Whining piss ant, like no one else has a calender or internet. Poor Judy who will look after her? Originally Posted by i'va [COLOR="Red"

I am NOT saying that an terrorist attack is coming on the 11th but I am saying that a heightened state of awareness should be utilized on or about the 11th of September. Something that Hillary failed to do in Benghazi. So if you have your CCW, then it is probably a good idea to be heeled. If you have open carry, ditto. If you can....well you get the picture. We are the first line of defense for people like Speedie, EVA, and Tampon. Good luck people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you're the first line of defense, we are truly fucked.

By the way dumbass.....I carry every day, not just on 9/11.
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2014, 02:19 PM
I flew all over the country after 9/11....people like JD were scared shitless to fly and planes were empty and tickets were cheap. It is folks like JD and LL that give credence to this piss ant terrorist who chance of hurting you is less than being killed by a snake bite!
Not to worry. You all are safe. Originally Posted by LexusLover
that's reassuring. I was about to chit my drawerz!

Why defend them? Let ISIS nail them, we are well rid of them. Then we have an excuse to bomb the terrorists. Win-win
Alternately, wait for ISIS to shoot them, then shoot the motherfuckers = another win-win.
You know how the black folks in Ferguson put up the messages on buildings, "black owned" so the looters will leave them alone? When ISIS attacks us, we can put messages on our houses, saying, "We hate faggots, too" and ISIS will leave us alone (well, for awhile at least, we will have to get rid of them after they kill off all the faggoty liberals for us.)
. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Look Mrs potato head has another witless picture. Then portrays himself as a pigeon

The true face of terrorism.
JDIdiot... Protecting Americans from those who creep about in the broad daylight.

I feel SO MUCH safer.
Why defend them? Let ISIS nail them, we are well rid of them. Then we have an excuse to bomb the terrorists. Win-win
Alternately, wait for ISIS to shoot them, then shoot the motherfuckers = another win-win.
You know how the black folks in Ferguson put up the messages on buildings, "black owned" so the looters will leave them alone? When ISIS attacks us, we can put messages on our houses, saying, "We hate faggots, too" and ISIS will leave us alone (well, for awhile at least, we will have to get rid of them after they kill off all the faggoty liberals for us.) Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
They will spot you closet fags in a heart beat, unless you remove your knee pads.
If I'va told you once, I'va told you a hundred times... IBHomo doesn't wear knee pads. He takes it in the tuchis.
He has to suck his limp dick partners off to get them ready to slam the ham to him.