BILL MAHER VS CHARLIE ROSE AND ISLAM

A different kind of Jewish person will be fighting those assholes in the future.

Are Liberal Jewish Voters a Thing of the Past?

Let's hope so!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/su...past.html?_r=0
BILL MAHER VS CHARLIE ROSE AND ISLAM Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Let me guess!

It's Obama's fault!

Hey TrendingIdiot, why not start another "it's Obama's fault" thread?
Let me guess!

It's Obama's fault!

Hey TrendingIdiot, why not start another "it's Obama's fault" thread? Originally Posted by bigtex

Your pathetic response is hilarious... Thanks bigklan, Grand Dragon of the KKK(D)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKDObUuPsRE
Your pathetic response is hilarious... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're correct, our resident blamers are a laugh a minute!
You're correct, our resident blamers are a laugh a minute! Originally Posted by bigtex

This blame game you are playing is going to blow up on you, bigklan... Grand Dragon of the KKK(D)
Grand Dragon of the KKK(D) Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You might be on to something, the Ku Klux Klan is Obama's fault!
If you say so Bigkotex (this time).
Charlie Rose is an idiot.

Has he forgotten that only a few years a woman was sentenced to 40 lashes for allowing her students to name a stuffed animal Mohammed?

Or the woman sentenced to death for marrying a Christian?

Stoning remains a common death sentence for adultery, apostasy (leaving the Islam faith), inter-faith marriage, etc. Not to mention of course, honor killings.

It is by no means the extremists like ISIS who are violent. Islam is a religion of violence, period. Following the teachings of the Koran means violence. Simple as that.
I just watched a 1 hr BBC interview with Walid Shoebat. The biased multi-culturist BBC interviewer is totally astro-turfing for the Ozombie types... Walid kicks Ozombie ass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtKNjUizIY
I think it is obvious that Tampon is intellectually bankrupt. He has only that one line left in his spank bank.
Are you talking about another guy's JUNK again JDIdiot?

Figures!
He has only that one line left in his spank bank. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, you can't get in my pants!

Blame Obama for me feeling that way!
Charlie Rose is an idiot.

Has he forgotten that only a few years a woman was sentenced to 40 lashes for allowing her students to name a stuffed animal Mohammed?

Or the woman sentenced to death for marrying a Christian?

Stoning remains a common death sentence for adultery, apostasy (leaving the Islam faith), inter-faith marriage, etc. Not to mention of course, honor killings.

It is by no means the extremists like ISIS who are violent. Islam is a religion of violence, period. Following the teachings of the Koran means violence. Simple as that. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
+1

HBO's Terror at the Mall vividly portrays these events by mixing real surveillance footage with interviews with those who survived the attack. From the mothers who clung to their children to a set of brothers that was separated from their Mom in the midst of the crisis, this movie never holds back on showing how heartbreaking and painful this experience must have been.

To its credit, it also holds back no punches and shows the blatant disregard these terrorists had for human life (the surveillance footage is hard to watch and does show some of the murders taking place). As noted by the witnesses, the quartet of terrorists often asked shoppers which religion they were (some Muslims were eventually freed). When one woman notes her Christian faith, she gets killed. When an older woman pauses at the question (wondering what answer they are looking for), she is murdered as well. But as the story shows, many—if not most— of the victims of the mall attack were Muslims themselves.

"These men simply had no respect for human life: [Four Somalian psychopaths killed men, women and children alike. Sixty-one people were eventually murdered by the terrorists in the attack including a dozen children and three pregnant women.]"
Do YOU consider yourself a Christian IBIdiot?