Ways to pay??

Some of us are in need of "sneaky" ways of doing "bidness" around here.
IF others are in the same boat...could you help us out??

To pay for Premium access, would one be able to buy one of those prepaid Visa/Mastercards and send the number in that way??

Can't do it any other way..unless the way I did it over on "the other" place...by sending a money order into a PO Box??
Thanks for the help!!!
rbj
We have a PO Box option bro...Good to see you btw.

I'll send you a pm with the details

LAP
  • bbkid
  • 01-22-2010, 06:35 AM
LAP, are you REAL sure you wanna have him around??? You did read the name of the poster here didn't you???
LAP, are you REAL sure you wanna have him around??? You did read the name of the poster here didn't you??? Originally Posted by bbkid
As long as he brings Ratina with him we are g2g. I know DH has been missing his favorite magina
You could always give me cash and I'll put it on my card. The good thing about being single is no one asks questions.
I had to sleep with the female mods for my premium access. If I am lucky they will make me do it again every few months!
I had to sleep with the female mods for my premium access. If I am lucky they will make me do it again every few months! Originally Posted by cpi3000
Damn bro, you must have swung a good dick...it says you have Lifetime Premium Access...LMAO

LAP
Damn bro, you must have swung a good dick...it says you have Lifetime Premium Access...LMAO

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I'm good! You know how I know?

I always get mine!
LAP, please send me the PO Box address.

TBone never responded to my email about the Keller address.

I would like to to get the PA thing off the to-do list.
LAP

I too would like the P.O. Box info.
Thanx,
Guys I'll gladly provide the address to those interested but it would be most helpful if you'd send and email to Houston@eccie.net.

Thanks again for joining ECCIE

LAP
I had to sleep with the female mods for my premium access. If I am lucky they will make me do it again every few months! Originally Posted by cpi3000

WTF??? I guess THIS time I'll wait for the FEMALE MODS to contact me...:do h:
They're sending LAP-in-drag to collect next go-round.

**One thing to note, some of the pre-paid cards will NOT allow you to purchase Adult variety content with their card.
WalMart is the one that I had problems with and could not use it for what I had purchased/loaded it for-- to renew one of my Hobby Board subscriptions.

I have had no trouble with Netspend from Ace Cash Express.

So if you go the pre-paid route, and want to use it for Adult oriented stuff, STAY AWAY from the WalMart cards.
They're sending LAP-in-drag to collect next go-round. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Naw, that's not my bag...but SFK, you do look decent is a wig and fuck me pumps....

LAP