Name: Wetmouth
User ID:: 484229
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484229
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ & Coit
Activities: Total body worship on her, DATY, Sloppy BBBJ DT, CFS In K-9 oh my!
Hair Length and Color: Medium length blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinnerlicious Blonde, Smokin body, beautiful face, and piercing eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Hector, thank you for writing such a detailed & entertaining review. Wetmouth seems like an exceptional lady! 10/10 on her looks (based on her showcase and ad pics) and 10/10 personality wise too! I'm glad that based on your experience, she is friendly and easygoing. She's quickly becoming one of the elite top notch providers of DFW even though she's so new!
Thanks. I tried see her before when she was managed. Glad she can control her own decisions according to some guys. We set an appointment . Got there no response. Ask her if she would see me or if she needed more time. Nothing . Just silent so after 45 minutes I left. So I was very dissatisfied with the no call no show on me. I tried pm her and still nothing. Just plain rude when providers don't say I'm sorry my cat ate the dog. It's her time of the month or whatever. I won't be surprised if she is high volume with high rates. Well never heard from her. She is hot . Going be busy and get burned out again. All these newbis go hard at it.wont be surprised if her manager comes back and start drama. I will just stick with the independent ones. Too much risk with these young girls anyway. Big pass for me.i did saw a big black dude. Out in the hallway.
On my TDL! Thank you!

Thanks. I tried see her before when she was managed. Glad she can control her own decisions according to some guys. We set an appointment . Got there no response. Ask her if she would see me or if she needed more time. Nothing . Just silent so after 45 minutes I left. So I was very dissatisfied with the no call no show on me. I tried pm her and still nothing. Just plain rude when providers don't say I'm sorry my cat ate the dog. It's her time of the month or whatever. I won't be surprised if she is high volume with high rates. Well never heard from her. She is hot . Going be busy and get burned out again. All these newbis go hard at it.wont be surprised if her manager comes back and start drama. I will just stick with the independent ones. Too much risk with these young girls anyway. Big pass for me.i did saw a big black dude. Out in the hallway. Originally Posted by linkin20
Sorry to hear that happened, since it wasn’t my experience at all. Her TCB was in point, and told me she’s only playing a few days a week. She definitely isn’t managed anymore, which might explain if she went radio silent. She asked me to write her Welcome Back Review, which was an honor.
Thanks. I tried see her before when she was managed. Glad she can control her own decisions according to some guys. We set an appointment . Got there no response. Ask her if she would see me or if she needed more time. Nothing . Just silent so after 45 minutes I left. So I was very dissatisfied with the no call no show on me. I tried pm her and still nothing. Just plain rude when providers don't say I'm sorry my cat ate the dog. It's her time of the month or whatever. I won't be surprised if she is high volume with high rates. Well never heard from her. She is hot . Going be busy and get burned out again. All these newbis go hard at it.wont be surprised if her manager comes back and start drama. I will just stick with the independent ones. Too much risk with these young girls anyway. Big pass for me.i did saw a big black dude. Out in the hallway. Originally Posted by linkin20
  • Coc
  • 02-26-2019, 05:43 PM
Very nice Hector! Thanks for sharing in detail.
She couldn't be on P411.

As far as I am aware, P411 has not accepted any new members since April.

I could be wrong about that part but I haven't heard anything recently about P411 actually accepting new members, female or male or both.

I have recently heard they were thinking of opening up for new members again but again, as far as I know it hasn't happened yet.

She shouldn't claim to be on P411 when she is not.

And if she is really on there, why does she not post her P411 ID and why anyone who has an active P411 account can't find her?

Only way she can be on P411 is for someone who is already on it with a provider account that's still active to edit that account and change all the information on it including photos and bio and menu and USER NAME and replace them with hers.

But I am sure on P411 it's just like here on Eccie, you can't change your user name without any assistance from the mods and you better have a good reason for wanting and needing to do so.

I don't know what the P411 rules are about that anyone allowing another person to take over their P411 account but I would surmise it will be against some set of rules regarding P411 user agreement and conduct and guidelines.

Eccie has rules regarding it and I am sure P411 also has similar rules:

#18 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
(source: https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5)
I have been told by reliable and trusted sources which I will not disclose so don't ask don't PM me that she is not to be found on P411.

If she was, she is not on P411under Wetmouth72 or any variation of that handle.

This is her latest ad:

If she truly is on P411, she should include her P411 ID in her signature on in her Bio like all the other ladies on ECCIE who are also active P411 members, do.

Why mention she is on P411 and then not post her P411 ID or link to her P411 profile ?

SMH!!
I have been told by reliable and trusted sources which I will not disclose so don't ask don't PM me that she is not to be found on P411.

If she was, she is not on P411under Wetmouth72 or any variation of that handle.

This is her latest ad:

If she truly is on P411, she should include her P411 ID in her signature on in her Bio like all the other ladies on ECCIE who are also active P411 members, do.

Why mention she is on P411 and then not post her P411 ID or link to her P411 profile ?

SMH!! Originally Posted by CG2014
Probably she still not doing the posting. Someone else is pulling the string. Better yet she is not yet verified on p12 I'm guessing. Aren't u supposed be verified by or you even post an ad. Pimping ain't easy. Lol
I was also told by the same reliable and trusted sources that P411 has not taken any new members since April of last year.
when you call to make an appointment with her, do you say " hi, is this wetmouth"?
P411 or not, she is HOT! Might be worth getting my ass kicked my gigantor
So you're saying she has kept management? Bummer
So you're saying she has kept management? Bummer Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I just saw her today, she’s INDY and totally worth it!

Seems like there’s a few out there, who enjoy trying to sabotage these younger girls.
“Don’t hate the player, hate the Game”