Stiff armed by K-Fest.

Been trying to book Momo since she arrived and he e received bullshit excuse after excuse from the booker such as “not working today”, “on vacation”, “or on period”. I don’t get it. Is this a thing with this studio? Others were offered but she was the one I wanted to see. If I am blocked from seeing her then why not just come out and say it and quit bullshitting. I know she’s available because there’s reviews and comments. In all my years of K-girl mongering in different states and countries, I’ve never before encountered such an immature denial by a studio. Any thoughts on this?
Man, Asian culture usually is never direct and wants you to take a hint. If you have never seen her before then who knows why you're getting the run-around.

I'd just take the hint and your hobby dollar elsewhere. Knowing this business, Momo will be at another studio in a month.
That’s crazy, I’d probably wait a couple weeks before contacting them again or ask Aoi to pull some strings for you.
Mandingo, I have heard of these excuses before from friends that pushed the boundaries. Just move on and stop pushing harder, before you get the same excuse from All studios.
Maybe because your Mandingo big. Change your username to "averagedingo"
I’ve mongered in I’ve mongered in several different states with studios. Never had any issues. They know the environment in which they operate and Americans in general respond to direct input. Most studios will straight up tell you that a provider is not available or is not open to seeing you due to reputation or bias. Again they know their clientele. Having seen her twice (both great sessions with no negative from her or the booker) Can’t see why I’d get blocked. Oh well, This studio is strangely different so I’ll have to roll with it.

Man, Asian culture usually is never direct and wants you to take a hint. If you have never seen her before then who knows why you're getting the run-around.

I'd just take the hint and your hobby dollar elsewhere. Knowing this business, Momo will be at another studio in a month. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
I’ve mongered in I’ve mongered in several different states with studios. Never had any issues. They know the environment in which they operate and Americans in general respond to direct input. Most studios will straight up tell you that a provider is not available or is not open to seeing you due to reputation or bias. Again they know their clientele. Having seen her twice (both great sessions with no negative from her or the booker) Can’t see why I’d get blocked. Oh well, This studio is strangely different so I’ll have to roll with it. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
I wouldn't read too much into it. Could have just been a coincidence. Like one of the other mongers said, if all the studios start giving you the same excuses, then that might be the indicator that you've been blackballed.

But with that being said, I wonder if bookers keep notes on the guys (i.e. young, old, ethnicity, MSOG, well-endowed, etc.)?
I wonder if bookers keep notes on the guys (i.e. young, old, ethnicity, MSOG, well-endowed, etc.)? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I am guessing it is not those kind of notes. More like, any lady has the right to refuse service to any client, for the following reasons: taking pictures of her with their cell phone. Forcing BBFS or ANAL after she told them NO. being violent and forceful. Sharing info about ladies exact room. Etc...
Mandingo: change your handle name to Doraemon, AoiChungWonton, Kerokerokeropi or HelloKitty.

100% Guaranteed admission!
What about the other studios? They doing the same thing?
Name change is a good suggestion. When they see Mandingo, they automatically see pain.
100% they keep notes on guys
Any lady has the right to refuse service to any client, for the following reasons: taking pictures of her with their cell phone. Forcing BBFS or ANAL after she told them NO. being violent and forceful. Sharing info about ladies exact room. Etc... Originally Posted by Copierguy0

TREAT THEM GOOD AND THEY WILL TREAT YOU GOOD.
100% they keep notes on guys Originally Posted by packeye

I accidentally saw some notes, no name was on it, and it just said:

''1.75 when erect, fingers your butt''

So like, that has to be about me