DevinDaisey a waste of time

Devin Daisy wasted my time twice. Both times I made it to the parking lot of the meeting location and she canceled abruptly. Her TCB skills are sparse at best.
Why would you try a second time?
I don't know Devin Daisey, but flakes are part of the hobby. Assuming you confirmed the appointment an hour before you had an appointment. If no confirmation was received an hour before, no appointment was confirmed.

Even if the appointment was confirmed and she flaked...big deal. Half the providers on ECCiE flake on someone. Flakes are part of the hobby both ways. I look at flakes differently. A flake allowed me to get out of the house probably into a neighborhood I have never been to.

When a provider flakes I find a restaurant I have never eaten at, have a beer, some tasty food, and lay the money on the table/bar, take a picture of the food/money. Then send the flake a picture of the money/food on the table Thanking her for flaking.

If she did not have the common decency to send you a text advising she needs to cancel, what kind of service do you think you would have received?

There is a correlation between a provider who flakes and bad service. Be thankful she flaked as she didn't care about you.
How much u want to bet he's going to try to see her one more time??
I don't know Devin Daisey, but flakes are part of the hobby. Assuming you confirmed the appointment an hour before you had an appointment. If no confirmation was received an hour before, no appointment was confirmed.

Even if the appointment was confirmed and she flaked...big deal. Half the providers on ECCiE flake on someone. Flakes are part of the hobby both ways. I look at flakes differently. A flake allowed me to get out of the house probably into a neighborhood I have never been to.

When a provider flakes I find a restaurant I have never eaten at, have a beer, some tasty food, and lay the money on the table/bar, take a picture of the food/money. Then send the flake a picture of the money/food on the table Thanking her for flaking.

If she did not have the common decency to send you a text advising she needs to cancel, what kind of service do you think you would have received?

There is a correlation between a provider who flakes and bad service. Be thankful she flaked as she didn't care about you. Originally Posted by Fizley
Yes, it was confirmed.

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate not wasting money on a bad time for sure. The post is more for what men can expect from her when they search on this site for her. I went to see someone else, but no sense in not letting people know how she operates.
How much u want to bet he's going to try to see her one more time?? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Lol, no.
How much u want to bet he's going to try to see her one more time?? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem

There is a correlation between a provider who flakes and bad service. Be thankful she flaked as she didn't care about you. Originally Posted by Fizley

I guess that's one positive way to look at it..
This guy has bitch boy written all over him. Yeah, he will try again!
I wouldn't have wasted his time. Come rain or snow I'm down. Waiting tables at Denny's is for the birds! Trying to do the 9 to 5 but there is NO WAY! I barley make $120+ tips ($15-$20 a shift) every two weeks! Unfreakinbelievable ����