houstons secret spinner

who doesn't like to try new things? life is to short to live without trying new and FUN things i'm kinda new here to houston- i'd like to have a good time & show you everything you've been missing
Dayum, pretty baby......petite build.....tall (5 9)....raven-haired beauty! Just my kinda lady.....looks like I need to book a biz trip to H-town (soon, too),,,,
  • 2dogs
  • 07-12-2016, 07:39 AM
I'm lovin pic 4 in your showcase.
yes, pic 4 is best... pic 5 not bad either... ;0)
who doesn't like to try new things? life is to short to live without trying new and FUN things i'm kinda new here to houston- i'd like to have a good time & show you everything you've been missing Originally Posted by britneyx
Ads aren't allowed in Another Realm however, you've worded your topic to be on the border of an "ad."

So perhaps instead of writing a bunch of nothing, other than you're new and like to try new things (which in fairness guess that could be considered something), you could post a topic about a subject that might interest others ... well, other than an offer of a good time or offering to others the opportunity to enjoy your body. Most of us offer our bodies in exchange for a good time.

But I'll agree with the others, you seem exceptionally attractive!!!

Anyway ... that's all.

You can get some mileage out of this forum if you participate and TRULY share what you're interested in. And any questions, new topics, that may follow those interests.

Just a few thoughts. Oh, and welcome to Another Realm!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I'm lovin pic 4 in your showcase. Originally Posted by 2dogs
I'll ditto that!