For the OGs: FYI Carla is back.

Working at Kendra’s now. Pretty and tall Hispanic chick that used to work at relax 3 years back. She used to book too if I remember right.

This Carla....
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=carla+relax
  • jflo
  • 10-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Trying to put me finger on which one she was...remember one that started out new to the biz. She was very light skinned with a beautiful face and body. She looked thinner than the one on Kendras sigs now...
Trying to put me finger on which one she was...remember one that started out new to the biz. She was very light skinned with a beautiful face and body. She looked thinner than the one on Kendras sigs now... Originally Posted by jflo
She was one of the girls that had started out at the second location. Tall, Amazing face. I'm glad she's back. Hopefully we can get Jen back too.
Trying to put me finger on which one she was...remember one that started out new to the biz. She was very light skinned with a beautiful face and body. She looked thinner than the one on Kendras sigs now... Originally Posted by jflo
Lol. Noticed on bottom of the page ‘relax is a no davidfree zone’. Now he’s an authorized spokesman for Relax.
Beautiful girl. When she was in Fort Worth, briefly, she provided just enough bbbj to say she had done it, along with L1. What's her menu like now?