Oct. 21st. National Toe Sucking Day!

At least that’s what the Urban Dictionary stated this morning and so it must be true!

Always,
Elisabeth
Haha there’s a day for everything! I love seeing people with foot fetishes.
I love my feet being sucked
  • Zena
  • 10-23-2019, 05:15 AM
Funny and cute post Elisabeth

Yes there is a day for everything!

Makes me think of Fergie in the UK. ( lol )

I like her by the way.
Woohoo luv it..who wants to come suck my toes??? Lol
Funny and cute post Elisabeth

Yes there is a day for everything!

Makes me think of Fergie in the UK. ( lol )

I like her by the way. Originally Posted by Zena
Yeah. I like her, too.

I saw the date listed in one of my mailings and thought it was perfect for Another Realm!!!
I'll suck your toes. I had a thing for toes back in high school. A couple months ago I was with a provider going at it mish when her foot came into view and I started sucking on her toes. Surprised her and didn't do much for her so I stopped. I'd definitely do it again with the right toes and especially if the woman liked it.
I sucked on some VERY sexy toes Sunday, does that count?
I'm a bit of a toe sucker. What a shame none of the ladies are posting pics of those toes.
Toe-sucking can be a great preliminary, an on-ramp so to speak for worshiping the legs, thighs, and what lies beyond. And if those toes are in some fine black fishnet stockings, even better!
Soles, anyone?
Had some nice toe sucking, licking, and nibbling last night. Included sole licking and traveling up a beautiful set of legs to even more delights.
I love feet! Toes, soles and all. Just hard to find ladies who enjoy it. Some pics would be nice, at least get a visual for a solo hj