Plus-Size Lingerie Campaign. Total Game Changer

Robyn Lawley is a size 16 and proud of it.
Australian Vogue's first 'plus-size' cover girl, Robyn below modeling polka dots in her new campaign. ,
has just broken another boundary in the fashion industry as the new face of a U.K. lingerie line for women with curves. Former Plus size model: Size 10 model Ola Jordan was the company’s brand ambassador before Robyn
That is not plus size in my book, not even a little she is like 6'2". Plus size is chunky to actually fat.
absolutely gorgeous!!!
I would never look at this lady and think plue size. She is beautiful.
In my opinion they aren't plus sized at all. Isn't the average size for women in the US a 14 or so? I see more women that are that size than i do that are the sizes of the runway models that the fashion industry loves. Marilyn Monroe would be considered plus size by the standards the fashion industry has now.
I don't care what label they put on a woman. If she's curvy and lean or curvy and bbw, the key feature is curves and I am one helluva curve perv
They are both hot!
But if you look at a Size Online Conversion Chart, and Australian size 16
is a USA size 12....
But kudos to Australian Vogue of showing beauty comes in all sizes!
I like bigger women like Mia's avatar. I need to grab more of a plus size selection because let's face it chubby/bbw can be insanely hot.
I like bigger women like Mia's avatar. I need to grab more of a plus size selection because let's face it chubby/bbw can be insanely hot. Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer
Well said! +1