A presidency from hell?

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/a-presidency-from-hell/

Buchanan's take on a Clinton presidency.

he suggests a she would have a very rough presidency.

That scenario is a given.

One would have to look at the Republican congress relations with Obama. there is always going to be a faction that gives the speaker a hard time.

I think a lot depends on who is the speaker. If Ryan is speaker, he is likely to be friendlier to clinton. if someone other than Ryan, all bets are off.

Foreign relations - unfriendly countries could continue to see her as weakened or lacking credibility. friendly countries would not consider her reliable (perhaps in some areas).
What? Hillary has no gravitas? (thanks 2000 media idiots)
http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/a-presidency-from-hell/

Buchanan's take on a Clinton presidency.

he suggests a she would have a very rough presidency.

That scenario is a given.

One would have to look at the Republican congress relations with Obama. there is always going to be a faction that gives the speaker a hard time.

I think a lot depends on who is the speaker. If Ryan is speaker, he is likely to be friendlier to clinton. if someone other than Ryan, all bets are off.

Foreign relations - unfriendly countries could continue to see her as weakened or lacking credibility. friendly countries would not consider her reliable (perhaps in some areas). Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It will be twice as bad for Trump- he will get zilch support from Democrats and remember there are quite a few republicans who don't care for Trump.

Trump's rhetoric would probably mean no trust from our allies in the middle east. Trump's position on nukes will not win him support abroad.
Our greatest ally Great Britain, their parliament took up a vote to ban Trump from entering the U.K that was unprecedented : http://www.citylab.com/politics/2016...nt-ban/426552/
The country would be far worse off with Trump not even close. Politics isn'r\t a reality show and being POTUS isn't the same as being CEO of your company. Trump has had the final word for most of his career in all of his decisions- he won't be able to fire senators who don't agree with him- even those working close to Trump says he surrounds himself around Yes men/women- sorry not the same in politics he will get nothing passed especially if the DEM's win any of the houses. As much as I hate to say this if Trump wins their will be so many assassination attempts on his life.
  • DSK
  • 10-30-2016, 06:45 AM
It will be twice as bad for Trump- he will get zilch support from Democrats and remember there are quite a few republicans who don't care for Trump.

Trump's rhetoric would probably mean no trust from our allies in the middle east. Trump's position on nukes will not win him support abroad.
Our greatest ally Great Britain, their parliament took up a vote to ban Trump from entering the U.K that was unprecedented : http://www.citylab.com/politics/2016...nt-ban/426552/
The country would be far worse off with Trump not even close. Politics isn'r\t a reality show and being POTUS isn't the same as being CEO of your company. Trump has had the final word for most of his career in all of his decisions- he won't be able to fire senators who don't agree with him- even those working close to Trump says he surrounds himself around Yes men/women- sorry not the same in politics he will get nothing passed especially if the DEM's win any of the houses. As much as I hate to say this if Trump wins their will be so many assassination attempts on his life. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Why are you threatening Mr. Trump with assassination?
  • Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 06:50 AM
It will be 4 years of political hell, stagnation, and embarrassment no matter which one wins. Hopefully it will ONLY be four.
That is worth a bump T.
The DNC is responsible for this fiasco. The insisted on backing, (against other qualified candidates), and insuring the nomination of a person that 1/2 of the American Population absolutly hate.

They could have went to someone else, rather than yielding to the influence and power of the Clinton Political Machine.

Of course, we know why the DNC took this course. People with huge influence and deep pockets have already bought and paid for Hillary. This is obvious as seen from the evidence garnered from huge amounts of evidence that showed that while Secretary of State, she took the concept of "politics for profit" to a level never seen before.
  • Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 10:27 AM
True, except the Reps are equally guilty for putting up a buffoon who is questionably Republican at all. Both parties put up a candidate who would fail a vote of confidence.
True, except the Reps are equally guilty for putting up a buffoon who is questionably Republican at all. Both parties put up a candidate who would fail a vote of confidence. Originally Posted by Old-T
Actually, Trump was running Indy before the other stiffs started dropping out. Then reps came to him and asked him to sign a pledge. He was reluctant but was told he would have their backing. He knocked everyone out of race and they stabbed him in the back.
Screw both parties. People have had enough of this Washington crap.
  • Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 11:12 AM
Which agrees with what I said: the Reps actively sought out a buffoon, and now a lot of them realize they screwed that one up.
Which agrees with what I said: the Reps actively sought out a buffoon, and now a lot of them realize they screwed that one up. Originally Posted by Old-T

Your Uni-Party membership card will be destroyed with a TRUMP Presidency. Sorry Old-Trollop...

The DNC is responsible for this fiasco. The insisted on backing, (against other qualified candidates), and insuring the nomination of a person that 1/2 of the American Population absolutly hate.

They could have went to someone else, rather than yielding to the influence and power of the Clinton Political Machine.

Of course, we know why the DNC took this course. People with huge influence and deep pockets have already bought and paid for Hillary. This is obvious as seen from the evidence garnered from huge amounts of evidence that showed that while Secretary of State, she took the concept of "politics for profit" to a level never seen before. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie, with all due respect the same can be said of the RNC which was led on by a small faction of radical Republicans. Republicans wanted a "different" candidate and they got him and he has done what no other Presidential candidate, Republican or Democrat, has ever done, to the best of my memory -- alienate major parts of his party. Right now the odds are 91% that Trump will lose the election on November 8th according to New York Times' Upshot released today. Great job Donald (and the RNC).

"Based on the latest state and national polls, Upshot gives Clinton a solid 91 percent chance of winning the presidency compared to Trump’s slim 9 percent.

To put it in sports terms, Upshot states Clinton’s chance of losing is about the same as the probability that an NFL kicker misses a 31-yard field goal."

Source: http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/clinto...-be-president/
Which agrees with what I said: the Reps actively sought out a buffoon, and now a lot of them realize they screwed that one up. Originally Posted by Old-T
100% correct. Republicans blew the 2008 election by putting up a ticket of McCain/Palin and they have done even worse in 2016 with Trump.

since when? that's news to me.

republicans seeking a clown like Trump? everyone thought he was a joke.

they had this game of stacking the deck with a bunch of candidates in the 2008, 2012 and 2016 races. this was a new dimension to the races and I thought it was unusual that this happened 3 times in a row.
This is because they didn't tell the TeaWipe idiots to STFU when they had the chance.

GOP didn't have the brains or the balls to bring the idiot jihad into the fold. And now it's destroyed them.