I too was a NEVER Trump man in 2016

Unlike my liberal friends , I never watched a single episode of The Apprentice
I thought Trump was a slimy greaseball . He probably is but he can rule like no one ever has.

But alas he won the job and I buckled down for a drop in the market and wars on top of wars blah blah blah

Instead he rinsed the shot taste left by feces colored Jihad aka oblama. Everything was great great great and my personal opinion didn’t matter any more what mattered was the results accomplished by this man in spite of the media and the idiot liberals in the HOR.

Quite simply he is and will be the greatest leader this country has EVER had. Bring on the mean tweet (truth social), this country will not survive without them
Another one trying to bass fish with a trolling motor.
Trump not me is the topic, please stay on topic or set on your hands
Wow Oil you just decided to go full racist. Nice. I’m sure the random checks by the mods will catch that. Or since they don’t really do that, maybe not.
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2022, 03:50 PM
So now you're a Trump/Putin man... will8ng to give Russia and China the whole of Europe.

Fair enough...we all have different views. I think that short sighted which is why Trump hated McCain. McCain wasn't a Putin fan.
McCain couldn’t care less about Putin, McCain cared about McCain. His pro-Ukraine stance was to enrich himself and his family, just like every other politician who wants to “protect democracy” in a place that’s nowhere near democratic.
McCain was a loser....just ask the ex-Commander in Thief.
Since when is the truth racist, ? If so then so be it
Of Guidelines 2 & 6
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
It’s sad America leans so much on the racist card. I don’t like Obama and it has nothing to do with his ethnicity.
Another one trying to bass fish with a trolling motor. Originally Posted by reddog1951
It’s crystal clear you aren’t familiar with Bass fishing
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 08:30 AM
McCain couldn’t care less about Putin, McCain cared about McCain. His pro-Ukraine stance was to enrich himself and his family, just like every other politician who wants to “protect democracy” in a place that’s nowhere near democratic. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So McCains support of Ukraine was to enrich himself but Trump's support of Russia had nothing to do with enriching himself. His total whitewash of Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with enriching himself. Trump's backing of LIV golf has nothing to do with enriching himself?
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 08:35 AM

Instead he rinsed the shot taste left by feces colored Jihad aka oblama. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You do not think this statement is racist?

It’s sad America leans so much on the racist card. I don’t like Obama and it has nothing to do with his ethnicity. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
He knows it’s racist but since his right leaning buddies on this site don’t believe in self policing he thinks it’s the “race card”. Typical and expected really. And no, I didn’t bother to RTM.

Only a real idiot would say something racist followed by “view has nothing to do with race”.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 11:25 AM
I'm trying to see if he can explain to me why it is not racist. It seems racist af to me but maybe he has a completely legit explanation.