Should Matt Damon eat the shoe?

Uber air headed liberal Matt Damon sounded off when a microphone found his face. Supposedly a champion of public schools (his mother was a teacher), Damon sends his own children to a private school. When asked about this, Damon couldn't defend his actions so he attacked the Bush family saying that he would eat his shoes if any of the Bush family ever went to public schools. Turns out that both George and Jeb went to public schools for a time, as well as Jenna and Barb, and Laura was a librarian that worked in a public school. Damon is one of yours so you can answer the question, should he eat the shoe?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ven-walked-pub
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 08:23 AM
You are just jealous because he wrote an Oscar winning screenplay.
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2013, 09:00 AM
When it comes to politics, Damon (and most actors) are ignorant but loud.
You are just jealous because he wrote an Oscar winning screenplay. Originally Posted by WTF
I love Damon Bourne movies but that screenplay belongs to William Goldman.
WTF must want to kiss David Mamet's ass then. This liberal turned thoughtful conservative has won numerous awards for his work both US and foreign. So bow down WTF and acknowledge your better (since you put so much regard into awards)
The only person whose opinions I care less about than Matt Damon's....are yours Professor.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 01:47 PM
I love Damon Bourne movies but that screenplay belongs to William Goldman. Originally Posted by filbone
Good Will Hunting. Not sure why you thought a Bourne movie won a screenplay Oscar.
Good Will Hunting. Not sure why you thought a Bourne movie won a screenplay Oscar. Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't. My apologies for being too brief and not being clear. I like Damon as an actor in some movies but William Goldman was the (ghost) writing brains behind Good Will Hunting.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 02:53 PM
The only person whose opinions I care less about than Matt Damon's....are yours Professor. Originally Posted by timpage

that too
  • BJerk
  • 11-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Uber air headed liberal Matt Damon sounded off when a microphone found his face. Supposedly a champion of public schools (his mother was a teacher), Damon sends his own children to a private school. When asked about this, Damon couldn't defend his actions so he attacked the Bush family saying that he would eat his shoes if any of the Bush family ever went to public schools. Turns out that both George and Jeb went to public schools for a time, as well as Jenna and Barb, and Laura was a librarian that worked in a public school. Damon is one of yours so you can answer the question, should he eat the shoe?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ven-walked-pub Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He could probably get some chocolate shoes made, so he won't suffer much.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 03:33 PM
WTF must want to kiss David Mamet's ass then. This liberal turned thoughtful conservative has won numerous awards for his work both US and foreign. So bow down WTF and acknowledge your better (since you put so much regard into awards) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

JD, you are the one who would like to write a screenplay or comedy, not me. Therefore when I say you are jealous of Matt Damon, it actually was a funny based in fact.

That is how you write jokes btw, the reference has to have some meaning to the referenced matter.

Now we know why your writings haven't made in into network TV. Hell you're lucky they allow your bs on a whore board!
Damon sends his own children to a private school. When asked about this, Damon couldn't defend his actions so he attacked the Bush family saying that he would eat his shoes if any of the Bush family ever went to public schools.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ven-walked-pub Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
the question asked was referring to a Jeb Bush tweet that criticized Damon sending his kids to private schools.

did you watch the interview?

....probably not
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 05:26 PM
I didn't. My apologies for being too brief and not being clear. I like Damon as an actor in some movies but William Goldman was the (ghost) writing brains behind Good Will Hunting. Originally Posted by filbone
Need more info chief. Not saying you are wrong but this is wtf I came up with.

http://www.screenplays-online.de/comment/32

According to Goldman's book, He denies the crap out of ghostwriting anything. The bits that "OMG TOTALLY CONFIRM IT" are just jokes at the ridiculous nature of the accusation.

From the book, page 333:
"I think the reason the world was so anxious to believe Matt Damon and Ben Affleck didn't write their script was simple jealousy. They were young and cute and famous; kill the fuckers. I remember when a national magazine called and said they'd been told I wrote it, I literally screamed at the writer."
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 05:28 PM
JD needs to click on this link if he ever thinks he will write a top notch screenplay

http://www.whatascript.com/good-will-hunting.html

Did you watch the interview? I know you didn't with that comment.