Too much fun? Is it possible??? WTF?!?!?

I'm wondering, when you see a lady and the chemistry is amazing, does that make you reluctant to see her again?

I hear a lot about how guys aren't getting X, Y, and Z in their appointments, but is too much of a good thing, bad? Haha..

So.........if you have an exceptional appointment with a lady, does that make you hesitant to see her again? This might sound like a silly question but it is very legitimate. Trying to wrap my teeny brain around "too much fun".

Ladies, how do you keep it fun without making it so much fun that they are afraid to come back? Skip past the "get to know you" portion of the appointment and head straight into BCD? Gentlemen, if you have a great time with a lady, does it make you think twice about seeing her again? I know that sounds ridiculous but it's really not, I assure you. Thoughts, anyone?? Have you ever met with someone and had such a good time that you knew you wouldn't be able to go back?? If so, what in the HELL was that about?!?!
Great question.. as for me, if I have such a wonderful time on our date, I can assure you that I will do everything possible to make sure our paths cross again and hope that the chemistry is there for the 2nd date and each and every one that follows. Just my .02
No such thing as too much fun Dannie. In fact, what you described = ATF.
Could it be a result of your rate? Please don't misunderstand, but the providers that have a premium rate are kind of like a really nice night at Del Frisco's. You know the food and service are going to be worth the price, but you can't afford to eat there every night.

Just my opinion, but its probably not that they don't want to return quickly, its just that they need to wait for their next quarterly bonus. They can get x,y or z, but not x,y AND z on a Tuesday for $120.
I guess I haven't had too much fun yet since I go back

Maybe it's just used as a polite no thank you excuse?
I guess I haven't had too much fun yet since I go back

Maybe it's just used as a polite no thank you excuse? Originally Posted by kcira50
Possibly, if I was asking.

I'm talking unsolicited emails several days after the appointment, saying that they are going through some sort of inner turmoil.

Let's not get confused here. I have plenty of regulars. Some span a period of more than a decade. I'm pretty sure I am doing things right. Repeat business is not a problem, or I would be running ads every week and fighting for the 9PM deadline on the weekend lineup every Sunday. Instead, I have time for three or four appointments a month, so situations like this just pique my curiosity.

The gentlemen who see me can afford to do so. More specifically, this particular gentleman scheduled a four hour doubles and scheduled a three hour one-on-one the next day, and plans these type of activities regularly....so rates are not at issue here but feel free to start your own thread about that . It was a legitimate question. Can that turn you away from someone? Fear of too much fun?
To tell the truth. Dannie, Ive always wanted to visit you.. but your personality in your post and your pics and reviews drive me crazy.
So I haven't made an appt in fear that I would go broke wanting more.
Well that just sucks LOL
Wow.........
Wow......... Originally Posted by Brandee69
Care to elaborate?
Dannie I would have to say, if we were closer I would see you much more often, I did enjoy our party time. You liked my dogs and the BCD was wonderful, I liked the part when you sat on my face.

Is that too much information?
Dannie ... I'm still looking for too much fun an this chemistry you speak of? ..when are you available, I've been looking at your legs since I walk in building.
Dannie I would have to say, if we were closer I would see you much more often, I did enjoy our party time. You liked my dogs and the BCD was wonderful, I liked the part when you sat on my face.

Is that too much information? Originally Posted by durango95
I liked the part where I sat on your face too, and if my truck wasn't such a piece o' shit, I would have been back a long time ago!

Dannie ... I'm still looking for too much fun an this chemistry you speak of? ..when are you available, I've been looking at your legs since I walk in building. Originally Posted by ralph lauren
My legs would love to be wrapped around your head, crushing it like a grape.

Anyway, I guess it's just one of those things. I suppose I was just curious if some of you have decided not to go back because of something positive rather than negative.
In my opinion, too much fun would be a situation where the chemistry is good, or the illusion of passion is so good, that you are reluctant to come back because of what might or might not happen next.

Some folks may be afraid of emotions getting mixed in. Here is a typical scenario for a guy. I will use myself and Dannie, since she is my unicorn and great white rhino.

I meet Dannie and we have a great time. Our chemistry is just unbelievable. Our conversation was great, nothing felt awkward or forced and our play time was great; again, nothing forced or scripted. The session didn't feel like a "session", it felt natural like a date. When I leave, I can't stop thinking about her. All I can visualize is her face; her expressions, her laugh, her body. I can't stop thinking about how I felt when I was with her and how I feel now that I'm not.

I've never felt like this about a provider, or any other random date. I really do like Dannie, but......why that now the session is over, is she not showing me the same feelings? Why when I text, does she not answer right away or why are her answers short, without emotion? Why do I feel like that puppy dog following her around wanting some attention?

Why? You just learned a hard lesson. This was supposed to be a business and you took it serious. You realize that she wasn't that into you; it was her job. While you were reminiscing about your experience, she was showering and getting ready to watch Maury. You feel like that young boy again that put himself out there, only to be rejected. You never want to feel like this again, even though that hour or two were the best that you've had in a long while.

(Evanescence song begins...)

"Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome
and I don't feel right when you're gone away"

LMAO - That's my guess anyway. Clam is a helluva drug (Rick James voice).
I had too much fun with you, Dannie.

Seriously though, who in their right mind could turn down TOO much fun? In fact, I was unaware of such a thing!

That's like asking an 8 year old if they want to go to disneyworld everyday and their reply is "Ahh no thanks, that sounds like too much fun."

On the other hand, I've heard of some men having a great session with provider X and fear to return because they think she may not put as much enthusiasm and fun into the second or third sessions. I guess once you raise the bar, they're afraid you won't live up to their expectations again and again. Some of us are just that good though