NOT Cool...... Reguarding BrookeCumsAlot

Ok. So this is the first time that I have ever wrote a thread and I didnt want to but I feel it is neccessary because I am a Well - Known provider that works hard and doesnt want to be put in someone elses bullshit. So I had a regular client of mine text me and ask me if I was doing doubles with Brookecumsalot. (I never agreed to doing doubles with her. We had talked about it a while back but never set anything and I had not talked to her since then, I have met her twice at get togethers besides that we have had no contact whatsoever). I then asked where did he get that information from and he said she was listing that on her Weekly Provider Ad. So I went and looked and sure enough she was offering doubles with me. So I called her on two seperate phones as well as texted her I still have not gotten a response. I just want everyone to know that I have never done a double with Brooke and I dont involve myself in anything negative to damage my reputation on ECCIE or even me as a Strong POSITIVE woman. I am not a scammer and I just wanted to get this out there because I am not a liar nor a scamming provider..

Sexy Blonde

Good idea. Being associated with Brooke right now could taint your image. Speaking of taint, I wouldn't mind playing with yours, GIGGITY!
  • TBONE
  • 11-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Thanks for setting things straight Sexy and with Jasser's fine post I'm closing this one down.
Plenty of info regarding Brooke abounds so our members can make informed decisions.

T