My side of The Story(mercedez)

on the date 11/13/2012 i dated a hobbie(chevfet)... We had talked briefly in the pms before we actuly had a meeting. He talked about how he was going to be in town for the next 2months and how he wanted to see me once a week while he was here.... The day of the meeting and he shows up the first mishap or misunderstanding was the donation my showcase speaks for its self( he was short).... I commented on it and he replied "well baby i got you in its in the car....... we kissed and played around in gfe mode..... Thats when he tried a move that i do not offer so stoped it he tried again and i stop him again and said that is not going to happen....... He got kinda upset and had an attitude..... Me personaly i didnt want to waste a whole session on us arguing so i stated" we cant have fun sweety if we're going to argue. Thats when i got up and what we needed to proceed.. We went on with the rest of time as if everything was okay....... He went on about how he wanted to see me in the following weeks and the time he will be calling. He also took notice that my screen on my phone was cracked and offered when he came back next week he would bring 2 of his old tmobile phones for me to look at.......... As he was getting ready to leave i reminded him of what he said so we walked to the car together thats when claimed he didnt have what we talked about and he gave me what he claimed he had..... Told me he would see me next week and have a nice day....... now what i dont understand is how can someone act is if nothing is wrong then turn around and bash my name...... I am very confused by this situation if i was that bad why did he continue the date for one and make plans for the future.......(i did not leave him a rude vm i simply asked him if he could call me as soon as possible beacuse i was lost by his review).........
On that note only me and him was there its only for you to decide. Me as i person and who i am in or out side the this hobbie I WILL NOT LET SOME ONE LIE ON ME OR MY NAME i am stiil a human being and some you think providers dont have feelings WELL I DO and they are crushed not cause i got a bad review its because i could have did what he did by going about it a complet negative way.
But its crazy even if I did try trash him like he did me I'm still the one with the bad review ..... that just tells you , you never know who your going to meet all you can do is just be you..........no matter what any one else says.
Don't worry about him sweety there are more than a few guys that stuck up for U so one mean person doesn't really matter. Keep your head & stay U cause it sounds like a lot of guys think you're perfect!
wow baby I'm sorry that happened to you. i seen him WAY BACK before.. never knew he would act like that. he's an idiot. I'm sure there are other men out there that can appreciate a beautiful, pro like you.
I wanna Thank you guys for your support and help......
Hes a douche bag! At least he paid you lol. Hell, Ive been waiting since JULY for him to pay me!! Though I know Ill never get it, so he can just kiss my sweet ass!

If anyone has any doubts as to who is telling the truth on this, Im going with the provider. I believe every word you say is true when it comes to this POS!
Hes a douche bag! At least he paid you lol. Hell, Ive been waiting since JULY for him to pay me!! Though I know Ill never get it, so he can just kiss my sweet ass!

If anyone has any doubts as to who is telling the truth on this, Im going with the provider. I believe every word you say is true when it comes to this POS! Originally Posted by QueenSophie
I agree!
And also what makes it wayy better is, she handled the situation like a professional. She didnt lash out or make threats she posted a co-ed thread with her story, and let it take its course. +1000 to mrsMercedez for getting her first no and handling it well. you know i love you
Review thread is also closed.