What "Hobby Changes" Got Noticed?

• Caleb
  • 12-08-2012, 01:45 AM
During my relatively short tenure in the hobby a handful of potentially noticeable changes have occurred:

a) Personal grooming - began shaving in places I had never shaved before. Actually started this about 6 months before I started playing, as I was sure it would draw comments from the SO. Sadly, not the case.

b) Personal fitness - my first encounter with one of my favorite ladies left me feeling woefully out of shape. Made a pact with myself to get into shape to keep up with her. Still not there, but closer. Again, scant few comments from the SO.

c) Pineapple consumption - Started eating pineapple after reading comments about its positive effects here. I'm not even a CIM guy, nothing against it - it just doesn't happen often. (There is one lady smiling about her skills!). But, just in case, I thought it would be good of me to begin eating pineapple before encounters. And now I crave the damn fruit. This is what gets noticed!

I've received countless jabs and jests about the amount of pineapple I eat. I now claim that I am on a mission to find the best pineapple in Dallas. (Btw, my personal opinion is that Costa Rican pineapple is significantly better than Mexican, but am not sure if it improves BBCR. Absolute best is Hawaiian, and gets even better if consumed in a rain forest while watching a Pacific sunset.)

Of all the changes that came with my secret hobby, I find it funny that this is the one that drew attention.
Does the SO noticing the pineapple consumption get her to blow you more or let you sample her taint more frequently?
c) Pineapple consumption - Started eating pineapple after reading comments about its positive effects here. I'm not even a CIM guy, nothing against it - it just doesn't happen often. (There is one lady smiling about her skills!). But, just in case, I thought it would be good of me to begin eating pineapple before encounters. And now I crave the damn fruit. This is what gets noticed!

BEST ADVICE!!!
Usually I only groom everywhere the night before I see someone but I have noticed that I'm always grooming down below. Physical fitness is another but I do struggle with it. I'm human, I like to eat and pizza is my all time weakness.....God I love Mama's Pizza. I'm going to have to research this pineapple thing because I have no clue what it's about.
RC,

Basically you are what you eat, darling! Smokers and those who over-consume beef should make a habit of buying smoothies that contain pineapple, or eat more as a substitute for refined sugars and desserts. In turn, it makes you more "palatable" during your finishes.
RC,

Basically you are what you eat, darling! Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Oh holy Tebow ... this cannot be good.
Pyramider, does that make you a "pussy" or perhaps a "taint"?
I tried getting in shape once but I found that when I went from 350 lbs. to 200 lbs., I had a lot of left over flabby skin. I since decided that I was much more appealing as a happy fat guy and plan to stay that way.
Pineapple is awesome

Enjoy!
Pineapple is awesome

Enjoy!
Originally Posted by berkleigh

As a condiment in an umbrella drinck?
I tried getting in shape once but I found that when I went from 350 lbs. to 200 lbs., I had a lot of left over flabby skin. I since decided that I was much more appealing as a happy fat guy and plan to stay that way. Originally Posted by yourself
At 350 pounds, how long do you expect to be with us?
I once shaved "TT" into my chest hair about 6 inches tall to prove that I was "In Lust" with the long-retired and super stacked T*ss T*lips. I don't think it worked. She smiled and approved of it but eventually left me and retired from the hobby and was and still is, I presume, in a LTRelationship with someone.

Even though I'm a fool, I had a good story on the home front.

At the time, my S.O. did notice but our son was a sophomore at Texas Tech and we were going to attend the homecoming game. I was obliged to shave the logo into my chest for three additional years during homecoming week as it took him 5 years to graduate.

I may be dumb but I'm quick on the uptake.
I tried getting in shape once but I found that when I went from 350 lbs. to 200 lbs., I had a lot of left over flabby skin. I since decided that I was much more appealing as a happy fat guy and plan to stay that way. Originally Posted by yourself
Do it again. Losing weight is a huge achievement, but it is only half the battle. Getting fit is the other half, and it will take care of that loose skin... and you will feel like a million bucks. Run, Forest, Run.

L4L
Try the Insanity or P90X workouts, yourself. The girls on those videos are dying to show you their taint.