Swingers Clubs in Dallas

Will be visiting shortly and wondered if there were any good swingers clubs in Dallas. As well, if there are any ladies here that enjoy taking men to them. Have been many times and understand all the rules and etiquette.
Lots of great clubs. Plenty of reviews and info on area clubs on all the major lifestyle sites. Plenty of ladies here go. Might try ISO forum and Another Realm forums as well.
Iniquity and Velvet Curtain are pretty nice.
Is the Search tab still broken?
The search tab is broken, too much taint
Marble Door.....Collette.....13th Floor.....
Velvet curtain has been my fav out of the clubs I've visited over the years. The people tend to be more laid back there.
where is the Marble Door??

google to the rescue.
http://www.marbledoor.com/ located near Hwy. 75 and Northwest Hwy.

brandee, what did you like / dislike about it?
Is Iniquity still open. Their web site is down and I can't find a number for them.
It is. But its called "Colette's" now.
http://cwww.colettedallas.com/dallas/index.php
Went to the 13th floor once years ago. Nothing less exciting than seeing old dudes that haven't seen their dick in years (due to belly) and gnarly women who looked more inclined to be at a flea market try to get it on. Hopefully it's changed since then.

Who knows, maybe it was a bad night?
For those who go to swinger clubs, the girl and I am dating and I have talked about our first trip.

From our minimal research we have come across 2 types...
1 - places with a bunch of overweight/unkept guys and girls - very white trashy
2 - places with a bunch of meatheads wearing Affliction shirts

We are both, fairly preppy, clean cut professionals. Where is the place we'd most likely find similar (educated, minimal tats, professionals... )

(FYI, I know I sound insanely snobby in this post... no offense to anyone... just looking for similar people who can potentially be friends as well)
I hear Collette is good... but have not personally been there
The wife and I generally go to VC just because it's where our friends go. But it is laid back. You'll see all types, all colors, and all different ways to swing. Just go with the flow, don't be pushy, and if you've got a sexy lady with you, know that you can always go to a private or public room and play with just her!

Tony, I'd start by joining SDC which is a website much like this one for the swinging lifestyle. Browse around, email a few people, etc. That's how we started, and you're better able to control who you meet.
There are a few out there I was invited to one a few days ago.