Mardi Gras 2014

Hello Ladies and Gents,

This year, I am ready to hit Mardi Gras! In other words, I am finally freaking 21 years old! I've been waiting since my birthday last year for a
the opportunity to get drunk, wild, and naked (where it's legal)!

I visited NOLA a little while back, and I absolutely loved it! NOLA has a lot of good gentlemen who know how to make a young lady smile.

All in all, who else is marking off the days until Fat Tuesday?
Meeeee! I cant wait for unforgettable times!
Mardi Gras rocks!! I am so ready!!
Have fun!!
Lol, when I was 20 I got drunk during Mardi Gras in Nola. Don't have to be 21, cus they hardly card anyone during that time
I have never been...Maybe one day.
This may be my FIRST Fat Tuesday Too!
Laissez les bons temps rouler BSB!! what dates are you gonna be in NOLA? I sent you a PM....
Hello Ladies and Gents,

This year, I am ready to hit Mardi Gras! In other words, I am finally freaking 21 years old! I've been waiting since my birthday last year for a
the opportunity to get drunk, wild, and naked (where it's legal)!

I visited NOLA a little while back, and I absolutely loved it! NOLA has a lot of good gentlemen who know how to make a young lady smile.

All in all, who else is marking off the days until Fat Tuesday? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Sound like a road trip to my favorite place...Who Dat!
Mardi Gras rocks!! I am so ready!!
Have fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you Dallas!

Lol, when I was 20 I got drunk during Mardi Gras in Nola. Don't have to be 21, cus they hardly card anyone during that time Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
I wish you would've told me this three years ago!

I have never been...Maybe one day. Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
Come and Mardi Gras with me! It's my first time also. (Well, been to Mardi Gras in Mobile, but I don't think that counts).

This may be my FIRST Fat Tuesday Too! Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Come on Karrine! I want to see those tiddays! I'll throw you a lot of beads!

Laissez les bons temps rouler BSB!! what dates are you gonna be in NOLA? I sent you a PM.... Originally Posted by dezperado
The week before and after Fat Tuesday! I need a week to get a ready and a ready to stay for rehab.

Sound like a road trip to my favorite place...Who Dat! Originally Posted by EastDago
Me and Eva Damita will definitely be making the road trip! I hope that I can meet you in NOLA EastDago!
<<<Jealous!!

I have always wanted to go to Mardi Gras. Missed a chance 3 years ago. I will be passing through(I am a virgin to NOLA), but after Mardi Gras

Perhaps someone could save me some beads?
The first year I came here for Mardi Gras,I read up on flashing etiquette for bourbon street............I ended up with 3 garbage bag of beads so i made a beaded curtain for my house of of alot of them! lol

Mardi gras,next to halloween is my favorite time of year!!
Brownsugerbaby I hope to meet you soon and reconnect with your tag team partner! Eva I want/need to see you again! I will have to pay attention and see when you two are gonna be down and try and MAKE it happen!
ladies--you can hang with me! lol
Brownsugerbaby I hope to meet you soon and reconnect with your tag team partner! Eva I want/need to see you again! I will have to pay attention and see when you two are gonna be down and try and MAKE it happen! Originally Posted by baloo6878
Definitely! We are going to make some wonderful things happen!
ladies--you can hang with me! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, I bet you will be so much fun!