State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: None. She wasted my time.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: (Edit The Dr)Her filters are really nice but looks like a homely girl when she takes the filters off.
Recommendation: No
She has been and continues to be less than useless. Her BF is dangerous and health is dwindling. She contacted me in hopes that I’d see her. When that wasn’t happening, she went ballistic and threatening.
AVOUD AT ALL COSTS
It’s a damn shame. I used to see her back when she started. Maybe not the most exciting skills. But she looked really good. And a pretty cool chick to talk too.

Edit: oh shit, I just saw her thread about the OP. I know there’s been other negative reviews about her. These days, the truth is fleeting.
Read her Twitter feed, that had all the data I needed to make a decision.
Cunning check out her Twitter tonight
She is a total nut job. Those twitter posts are classic. Im not a junkie I haven't done drugs in weeks lol.
  • Typo
  • 05-18-2021, 07:01 AM
You could get lost for hours in that twitter feed. The junkie thing is classic. Unfortunately, her boyfriend will certainly drag her back into the old habits.
Cunning check out her Twitter tonight Originally Posted by Jerbear69
I read the Twitter feed...if that is actually him texting and emailing her, then this dude is as nuts as she is.
I saw her pics on Twitter. She should hook up with Hunter Biden.
  • signa
  • 05-18-2021, 02:05 PM
Has anyone else noticed she posted a request for Staff to contact her due to her emotional and physical concerns with this client ?
Yes and she outed him on the tweeters. They both need cancelled.
Move to coed No Show
Holy hell. Based on her Twitter feed, this guy is crazy. I can see why she would be scared of him.