I think some people are just trying to fit in

Its funny to me that when I'm in a session the person loves it and says everything is perfect and then decides it is not that great after they get home. I was told by the last person who wrote a review that he'd probably be over the next day and now I got a bad review.

Slurring? Really? I didn't slur at all. You'd have to be on drugs or alcohol to do that. Im so tired of people being fake on her. It's like when people jump onto the bandwagon to be cool to fit om with others here. Why is it that people feel the need to do this? I actually was told not to see this person because of similar situation but I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt.... but if we are in a session and ur not enjoying yourself don't say u r and that u r loving this and ur def coming back then write something totally different I don't think it is cool that I can't respond back to the reviews because some things are wrong. I've been doing this for almost 10 years and never rebuked any review but im getting tired of the nonsense.

Yes I have an issue with my teeth. The only way I can fix it is save money and eventually get them fixed. Do you know how expensive it is to replace one tooth? 1 999. Thats expensive and after overhead there really ain't much left unless you are doing 3 or more calls a day. The hotel I've been staying at is 150 to 250 a day. And its not even that great! And im skinny. Im not as skinny as I was i weight 150 and im told that j have the perfect body. How can a fat ugly person put that much judgment on me? Im tired of all yall criticizing us like we are all supposed to be absolutely perfect but we are not perfect. People have flaws and stop acting like you don't im tired of 300 pound or more men judging me and putting me down for my looks. U don't have to see me. And I don't have to see u. Us girls need a site where we can judge yall and talk about yall and make it to where if your not extremely good looking then we will not even bother with u. Ive seen horrendously ugly guys and I still try to see something good in yall and give yall a good time. I think some ppl u can't please no matter what. But I know one thing my last review Is just so he can fit in. I knew I shouldn't had seen dude because he was being hateful right before I seem him. He jewed me down on the rate then as he was leaving he said money ain't no thing to me but he originally wanted a big discount. Dudes fake and if ur gonna b like this then im telling everyone how u t
You were doing so good until you said, “jewed” me down!!!!
Sweetie you should delete this post. It really makes you look bad. You’re not wrong to be upset but you’re going to lose more business with a post like this than with a negative review.

And this is from someone who has seen you before and left a positive review. Just trying to help.
Sweetie you should delete this post. It really makes you look bad. You’re not wrong to be upset but you’re going to lose more business with a post like this than with a negative review.

And this is from someone who has seen you before and left a positive review. Just trying to help. Originally Posted by pensfan123456
I don’t think Buffy wrote this. Somebody else did.
The “I’m so tired of people being fake on HER” gave it away.
The “I’m so tired of people being fake on HER” gave it away. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Given that there were multiple spelling errors, I think that was supposed to be "on here" not "on her."
That aside, I think the problem is with the OP and not the clients.
Every time I see something about this girl, there's drama and a bit of racism. Fun.
Ok I'm the culprit

Here's all our texts, this will end my conversation, I redacted xxxx all information, that is risky

Staff Edit - Posting of Private Communications Not Permitted by Eccie Guidelines - Biomed1
You were doing so good until you said, “jewed” me down!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Not surprising that a girl who put up racist ads would say something like that.
Why is she racist if she doesn’t want to see AA men???????
Why is she racist if she doesn’t want to see AA men??????? Originally Posted by Union714
That's not racist, that's just a preference. People who say that's racist are just childish. Welcome to the world of wokeness. Mostly made up of immature people who have never let mom and dads house
There's already several pages of discussion on this. If you look up racism in the dictionary, one of the definitions is simply "racial discrimination."
That's not racist, that's just a preference. People who say that's racist are just childish. Welcome to the world of wokeness. Mostly made up of immature people who have never let mom and dads house Originally Posted by chizzy
You've already demonstrated how you are in your illegal immigrant thread. Funny that you haven't responded when I showed that in Texas, in 2018, American citizens committed crimes at a rate that was 40% higher than "illegal" Mexican immigrants. The facts don't support your hateful narrative.
There's already several pages of discussion on this. If you look up racism in the dictionary, one of the definitions is simply "racial discrimination." Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
So, all hookers have to obey Webster’s?????? Even black Hookers won’t see black guys. How does Webster’s explain that????
So, all hookers have to obey Webster’s?????? Even black Hookers won’t see black guys. How does Webster’s explain that???? Originally Posted by bambino
Who said anything about obeying anything? Since it's an illegal business, she can get away with her racism. I simply pointed out that there is a definition to being a racist, and discriminating on the basis of race fulfills the definition. Funny that you call her out for her anti-Semitism, but defend her racism.