Dating today

I've been seeing girls for 11 years. Entered the hobby in Cincinnati, moved here in 2016. I've been divorced about 2 years now and the only way I know how to date is PPM. I literally have had no conversations on traditional dating sites like match, bumble, plenty of fish even tinder-i was a paying member to all of them! I have managed well on SD sites, WYP and SA having met many girls from there, but there's always that financial expectation from them and uncertainty from me. Nothing has really lasted either.
Don’t feel too bad at it (if you do feel bad). Statistically on dating sites like you mentioned unless you are one or the top percentage of men you are most likely not to get any action. At the very least you have to be in decent shape. You’re better off walking outside and meeting someone. Conversations are easy once you put in the effort to learn a little.

Unfortunately with the way things are going more and more women are choosing to sell themselves. That’s all fine for them they can do what they want but what happens is when they realize they can’t quite pull the clientele that they used to they start looking for a man to settle down with.

Issue with that is the man they want doesn’t want them.

They can cash in, literally, on their prime years if they want to but eventually they will be alone and if they do happen to find a sucker that marries them it is never their first, second, or third choice. That makes them miserable... or even worse. They double down and keep being a working girl forever.
I can say 100% there are hundreds of fake profiles on POF at least. Why else would I see the same picture on 2 separate profiles listed in 2 separate areas? With 2 separate snapchat names on them, too?

Not worth it
Don't underestimate the sea of suckers out there who will give up a lot for a little. I don't like this dating market. Too much sucker QE. It needs a correction.
I'm extremely glad that I'm 'past my prime' dating age. If I were in my 20's or 30's looking for wife material, I'd be a mess trying to find one. It's getting nearly impossible to PAY a girl to smash anymore; most of them want fucking "cash app" for "pics and vids". Who's to blame them? They get so many suckers to send them money, and they don't even have to leave their house, and if they do get horned up, they can meet one of the hundreds of thirsty dudes that have been messaging them.

So many of the hookup apps are chock full of fake profiles, some real profiles that are "online only" and the last few may actually meet you, but want astronomical amounts of money. And don't get me started on the (dare I say) ugly, overweight, unfit girls.

I wouldn't date 3/4 of the girls, near or far, that hit me up on SA. POF, FB Dating, Match, Tinder, Eharmony...they're all a joke.
Such a very true statement
I never learned how to date and I fucked the first time at when I was 22, and I had my first kiss from the same person right afterwards.

I have a POF but I want to use it as a verification service.
I'm extremely glad that I'm 'past my prime' dating age. If I were in my 20's or 30's looking for wife material, I'd be a mess trying to find one. It's getting nearly impossible to PAY a girl to smash anymore; most of them want fucking "cash app" for "pics and vids". Who's to blame them? They get so many suckers to send them money, and they don't even have to leave their house, and if they do get horned up, they can meet one of the hundreds of thirsty dudes that have been messaging them.

So many of the hookup apps are chock full of fake profiles, some real profiles that are "online only" and the last few may actually meet you, but want astronomical amounts of money. And don't get me started on the (dare I say) ugly, overweight, unfit girls.

I wouldn't date 3/4 of the girls, near or far, that hit me up on SA. POF, FB Dating, Match, Tinder, Eharmony...they're all a joke. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Well put