Why do Providers LIE

He was just 'passing by' and decided to comment!

I am done with all the Drama this caused, so why bring it all back up...
I requested this thread to be closed, because it is or was over 30 days old.
he should get Points like I would have when bumping an old post...
Fritz / Statman was the one that was giving out Points like Candy..
He is the one that told me about the 30 day deal and Bumping old post's
you guys told me to let this die and go away.
I guess Super_Delfin00 didn't get the memo... lol
He was just 'passing by' and decided to comment!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
I am ashamed just utterly ashamed of your comment. You quick witted prick.
I takes us slow witted folks sometimes days, weeks, months and sometimes even years to come up witth the perfect comment.

Heli I do not know where your getting this 30 day limit glad you are not in charge of issueing points. Better recheck your info,
Nothing forever, except eecie post, hookers lieing and that thing about death and taxes.
I am ashamed just utterly ashamed of your comment. You quick witted prick.
I takes us slow witted folks sometimes days, weeks, months and sometimes even years to come up witth the perfect comment. Originally Posted by big country
Hey don't sell yourself short. I almost spit water on my keyboard reading your post!

I'm not that clever, trust me. Most of the time, this stuff just pops into my head. And you are correct, but I should add, I can not only be a quick-witted prick, but also a sarcastic prick! But you knew that already!

My favorite companion knows me to be a big teddy bear!!
I am done with all the Drama this caused, so why bring it all back up...
I requested this thread to be closed, because it is or was over 30 days old.
he should get Points like I would have when bumping an old post...
Fritz / Statman was the one that was giving out Points like Candy..
He is the one that told me about the 30 day deal and Bumping old post's
you guys told me to let this die and go away.
I guess Super_Delfin00 didn't get the memo... lol Originally Posted by Helicopter206
If he pointed you on a discussion thread you should have asked him to show you exactly what guideline you broke.
It is amazing to me how many (members and mods alike) think that the 30 day bump guideline applies to all threads.
even after the owner of the board has said on multiple occasions that it only applies to review threads and not discussion threads.
This is after all not only a review board but also a discussion board, and to paraphrase what St. C has said on various occasions...

"There is nothing he hates to see more then locked discussion threads.
discussion threads should be left to die a natural death, and if someone revives them, to die all over again."

Yet for some reason some think that it applies to all threads, some moderators will even give out warnings and points for it.
and it is not only the newbie mods, but also some of the 'old guard' mods that will quote guideline #13 and issue warnings and points.

All that is just one clueless and confused guys opinion.. and should be read as such.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programs.

PS... NO I am not picking on HC... I completely understand his frustration for having all this rehashed again.
I'll still pet you helicopter
Both sides have had their say on this and everyone can make up their own mind what happened. This should have been closed long ago.
  • Modda
  • 06-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Sorry CC in general we don't close threads in KC forum that too esp in Co-Ed. Just because the OP has requested it to be closed doesn't mean we have to.

I'm opening this thread. Pls post as per the subject of this thread.
Thank You....
If he pointed you on a discussion thread you should have asked him to show you exactly what guideline you broke.
It is amazing to me how many (members and mods alike) think that the 30 day bump guideline applies to all threads.
even after the owner of the board has said on multiple occasions that it only applies to review threads and not discussion threads.
This is after all not only a review board but also a discussion board, and to paraphrase what St. C has said on various occasions...

"There is nothing he hates to see more then locked discussion threads.
discussion threads should be left to die a natural death, and if someone revives them, to die all over again."

Yet for some reason some think that it applies to all threads, some moderators will even give out warnings and points for it.
and it is not only the newbie mods, but also some of the 'old guard' mods that will quote guideline #13 and issue warnings and points.

All that is just one clueless and confused guys opinion.. and should be read as such.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programs.

PS... NO I am not picking on HC... I completely understand his frustration for having all this rehashed again. Originally Posted by ElamEno
Wow!

You're back and in a big new brave way.

Did you drive Kaylen to TN all by yourself?

Were you a character witness?

Who got custody?