Retiring subcilla, Yep im leaving the biz

i want to thank all of the lovely gentlemen who helped me make it through some rough times, losing my job, helping me support my family. You all have been great, and i have come to think of some of You as family. Hell, i may even stick around just to harass people on here. But asap i will be retiring subcilla in a month 2 tops, maybe tomorrow if i find work soon enough.

There are a couple of people who have become more then clients, more then friends to me, and for those i will always be eternally grateful, i will never forget all the good times we have shared. Will miss everyone bunches.

With this being said its pending a regular 9-5. But it is coming. Hugs and kisses to all on ECCIE. It is with tears that i sit here and write this. Yet as a Mother i just feel its time to move on to a stable income, and say what You may this just isnt the example i want to set for my 2 daughters. Love You all but it is that time, xoxoxoxoxox
Congrads on the job and best of luck to you .
still looking for a job starting tom, but many thanks, i enjoyed meeting You, take care hun
Good luck to you and take care.

It was blast reading your often colorful posts at times.

All the best to you with hugs
Lisa
Good luck, subcilla!
thanks Lisa and Kinky, xoxox
Well I need to be sure to fuck your brains out before you leave.
Well I need to be sure to fuck your brains out before you leave. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
This is the kind of class she is going to miss .
cilla - never had an opportunity to meet you but liked reading you posts here. Good luck

proper
Much luck to you... wish you well.
Best of luck to you, cilla. You brought a high level of professionalism and kink to the hobby! You will be missed...
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! ...and I selfishly hope our paths will cross before your retirement becomes permanent.
This sucks!!! I loved reading your posts and I hope you will still log on and post weekly ... I wish you all the best.
Good luck to you! Wish you the best of luck!