Encounter - Anna Nicole is a liar! BEWARE!

Date: 03-06-2018
Name: Anna Nicole
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=404076
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Benson Area
Activities: Lies
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Entire story in ROS
Recommendation: No
Jesus Christ. Give this a rest already

Jesus Christ. Give this a rest already Originally Posted by Jam3768
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
1 review per visit is quite sufficient. This is just duplication of what you said in your original review along with the threads in the two other forums. Hopefully the mods will null this review as a duplicate.
Policy for an encounter that "did not occur" is to move it to Coed.

Not sure what the policy would be for what amounts to a duplicate review with additional details though.

That's up to the mods.

It seems the most likely course of action would be to move this to another forum.

Then again I'm not a mod.
You’re not staff...but I am.

Moved here.

OP needs to heed my other warning. He was winning this one until he started spamming about it. No. just no.
I read his first review including the ROS. My take on that encounter is that he was over paranoid and was probably sending off all kinds of nervous weird signals that made the provider nervous. So my guess is that with no chemistry the encounter was not going to go well. The YMMV rule sure plays out often, and with h8 not letting this go, does not get him any points for reliable reviews in my eyes.
All three of the main players in this ridiculous drama are in need of some serious damage control
You don’t like her. She doesn’t like you. We get it. Move on and let it go.