Jessica - Worth the effort?

I have been trying to meet up with her on several occasion. I have setup times to meet her 3 times, but each time when I try to confirm, I get no response. From her ad, it sounds like she has her own place, but this last time when I tried to confirm, she said she just got kicked out of hotel room and would call me back. Never hear back, but saw her ad get posed several times that day.

Anyone have any experience with her for incall? Or am I just very unlucky with her? I would really love to meet her and hope my experience has just been a fluke.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/152914410264
She's always been reliable as far as I know. You might have just had a run of bad luck. As far as her posting goes some of the girls set up auto posting on STG's. It posts their ad automatically. Keep trying or move on the another provider.
SKeep trying or move on the another provider. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

To be honest, I have tried. Seen a couple others, but for some reason, she just keeps coming to my attention. But it's hard not to take it personally when others haven't had this much trouble.
So sorry youre having troubles

keep trying OR move on to another reputable gal on here
I ve never heard that about her before from anyone else
I saw her about 3 years ago for a b and g. I didn't have any scheduling problems
I actually saw her for a incall but it was a long time ago, 5 plus years. The Mrs doesn't like me to bring girls here so I have done very few incalls.
I like Jessica a lot. She is very friendly and quite a talker. Very intelligent. I saw her less than a year ago at the place she has been hosting for a while. I would say keep trying. She's fun and interesting and I would say worth it.
I actually saw her for a incall but it was a long time ago, 5 plus years. The Mrs doesn't like me to bring girls here so I have done very few incalls.
I like Jessica a lot. She is very friendly and quite a talker. Very intelligent. I saw her less than a year ago at the place she has been hosting for a while. I would say keep trying. She's fun and interesting and I would say worth it.
I know this thread is a bit older, but I wanted to provide a follow up response. I was able to meet up with her and I'm glad I persisted.