Clinton foundation

Records show almost half of the visitors to Hillary's office when she was
secretary of state made donations to the Clinton foundation.

This is what we have. Our government putting company executives in jail for bribery on contracts, and running around the world with anti-corruption retoric and laws. Yet it is fine for them to take money any way they can get it.

Any wonder no one likes the government - especially when it is the Clintons ?
Good points VitaMan

For those of you that don't do international business, here is what we're bound to.

I guess the FCPA doesn't apply to the Clintons or State Department

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fore..._Practices_Act
Records show almost half of the visitors to Hillary's office when she was
secretary of state made donations to the Clinton foundation.

This is what we have. Our government putting company executives in jail for bribery on contracts, and running around the world with anti-corruption retoric and laws. Yet it is fine for them to take money any way they can get it.

Any wonder no one likes the government - especially when it is the Clintons ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

none of the money benefited them personally. None of the money went to their personal coffers. So this is a fail thread.

Try again
Don't kid yourself. Hillary will guard her territory and shake you down better than any crime boss.
Then rip your dick off, and use it to scramble your balls.
I guess the FCPA doesn't apply to the Clintons or State Department

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fore..._Practices_Act Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You can add just about anybody in the government to the list of those that the FCPA doesn't apply to.

none of the money benefited them personally. None of the money went to their personal coffers. So this is a fail thread.

Try again Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You sure about that skippy?

http://fortune.com/2016/08/13/bill-c...-laureate-pay/

You sure about that skippy?

http://fortune.com/2016/08/13/bill-c...-laureate-pay/ Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Did you fully read the article you linked? Here's a direct summary quote:

Trump accused Hillary Clinton of laundering money through Laureate while she was secretary of state, but those charges have since been disproven by fact-checkers, according to Politico.
Politico (used by Dems and Reps) is one of the go to and most respected political sources out there today. So yes based on source I'm sure no money flowed to their personal coffers.
If none of the money "benefited" them directly,....

.....it's because they didn't need it.

Because remember where they were....

If none of the money "benefited" them directly,....

.....it's because they didn't need it.

Because remember where they were....

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
*.*
Did you fully read the article you linked? Here's a direct summary quote:

Politico (used by Dems and Reps) is one of the go to and most respected political sources out there today. So yes based on source I'm sure no money flowed to their personal coffers. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'll try to spell it out for the slow kids....

This guy that owns a charter education company called Laureate Education gives between 1 and 5 million to the Clinton Foundation. Also, he is a large contributor to Hillary's campaign. Furthermore, the school gives Bill Clinton 16.5 million to be listed as an "honorary chancellor". Then Laureate Education gets a 90 million grant from the US government. All of this occurs while Hillary is Secretary of State.

It doesn't get much more crooked in politics than the Clintons.
Sistine lives in a fairyland world full of unicorns and rainbows.
I'll try to spell it out for the slow kids....
It doesn't get much more crooked in politics than the Clintons. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Well there is one thing that is clear:

If Hillary is elected, it's gonna cost them....especially Bill....a whole helluva lot of money.

If she/they live through her term(s), they might exit in debt again.

Wow....being crooked and powerful is so complicated.
That's hitting the nail on the head.

Trump is no different, but he operates in the private realm. When he says "I made a lot of money in Atlantic City", what he means is he took control of a publicly traded company. From that company, he gave lucrative service contracts to other private companies he owned. The shareholders were wiped out, but - Trump made a lot of money.
If I take a bribe, and give the money to you, but the bribe doesn't benefit me personally, is it still a crime?

The Clinton Foundation is just a slush fund for the Clinton and their friends to live the high life under the guise of a charity. Less than 6% of the donations actually ever made it out into the field. 94% were spent on fundraising, parties, travel (private jets that the Clintons did not have to pay for out of their own money), which are all benefits to Bill and HIllary.
If anyone believes that Bill and Hillary did not personally benefit from the donations I got some great land deals for you. and all it will cost you is a donation to my private foundation. I will even give you a "legitimate" charitable donation form.