CS/ Killeen/ Waco?

Hello there!

Just wanted to throw up my own thread to see where I should venture to next, as I am in need of change of scenery and people.

I have always done very well in CS and Killeen, but thought I should see how the interest fares in Waco...

So let's here it guys! *stand up and be counted* LOL

Where should I visit?

Thank you so much for the replies and PMs ahead of time. *curtsy*

Genesis Nicole
Cum to Sparta baby....
*giggling*

Oh Sparta, you already know I would come to Killeen from Houston just for you any day Darlin. *wink*

You know we still have that cheerleader and football player fantasy to play out....

I've out my outfit ready whenever you are!

GN
Baby,

You need to come to Killeen, you know we all love you and miss you here! OldSarge's hot tub has NOT been the same.....

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Baby,

You need to come to Killeen, you know we all love you and miss you here! OldSarge's hot tub has NOT been the same.....

Respectfully,

OldSarge Originally Posted by OldSarge

O....M...G!!! Do my eyes deceive me??!! Well I'll be darned! Welcome back Sarge!!!

My Baby, Darling YOU! I've missed you and that hot tub of yours....

Killeen has always had a soft spot in my heart
Now I KNOW it's time for a return!

Genesis Nicole
Hey darling come to Killeen we never had the chance to go for sushi like we wanted but I know just the spot. I hope to meet you darling xoxo

O....M...G!!! Do my eyes deceive me??!! Well I'll be darned! Welcome back Sarge!!!

My Baby, Darling YOU! I've missed you and that hot tub of yours....

Killeen has always had a soft spot in my heart
Now I KNOW it's time for a return!

Genesis Nicole
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Hey darling come to Killeen we never had the chance to go for sushi like we wanted but I know just the spot. I hope to meet you darling xoxo Originally Posted by Jennatx

Hey there Jenn!

You got it. Always down to meet face to face other people! *wink*

GN
If you're up this way, I'd be happy to finally meet you!
If you're up this way, I'd be happy to finally meet you! Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Fantastic!!

I would love to play, sent you a pm