Not and Alert, just a crazy day in Killeen ladies

Ladies who happen to advertise in Killeen on BP (as most of the ECCIE ladies do here), I have multiple reports of "strange" and "crazy" contacts from potential clients.

I don't want any of you to think you are alone if you get these. Just trust your gut.

Examples: Texting asking for EXACT address up front. Texting asking for EXACT services......

I am unaware of any LE activity targeting providers in Killeen today. Chaulking it up to newbies and payday activities. HOWEVER, TRUST YOUR GUT!!!

Also, write down the numbers I listed this month in Alerts.... they guys with those numbers have stopped harrassing the ladies, so the Alerts are working.

Gents - to those of you seeing ladies in the Old Passport /New Scottish Inn (the one by the super HEB in Killeen, not the other Scottish Inn), DO NOT USE THE FRONT DAMN DOOR.... there is a back door to the place and it opens directly into the stairwell Some of the ladies still use that place as the management knows the deal. BUT GUYS seriously, follow instructions. One of you got run off this week for walking in the front.....

Hobby safe!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
thanks sugar!!

stay safe everyone!!