Police Sting

How can one know that they are not walking into a police sting from an ECCIE provider? I see solid reviews for the one provider I'm considering, however, she mentioned her fee while we were texting which seems suspect. Thoughts?
How can one know that they are not walking into a police sting from an ECCIE provider? I see solid reviews for the one provider I'm considering, however, she mentioned her fee while we were texting which seems suspect. Thoughts? Originally Posted by footwedge1
There is no standard, each lady operates differently.
Some post very intricate fee structures & some won't post fees at all.
Probably just trying to avoid any misunderstandings.
I avoid the one's that DON'T mention their fees.
How can one know that they are not walking into a police sting from an ECCIE provider? I see solid reviews for the one provider I'm considering, however, she mentioned her fee while we were texting which seems suspect. Thoughts? Originally Posted by footwedge1
I’m sure you’re fine, Some ladies mention it some ladies don’t, I don’t but I have them listed.
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2022, 01:05 PM
It's probably the cops you've been texting with 🤣 I'm joking but there's always a slim chance, don't ever let your guard down
As BLM stated there is always a chance you will get caught up in a sting. It's part of the hobby! Even though it's two adults consenting adults who want exchange for $$$, it still against the majority of local jurisdiction laws.

The key is to have your spiny senses up. I'd say if she is in plane clothes and staying away from you that would be a red flag. Most female police officers are not going to put themselves in a position where you can grab a boob. However, if she is wearing a robe with a teddy underneath,gives you a hug, or grabs your Johnson, or let's you grab a boob, she is not a cop.

2nd biggest warning sign is when you are speaking to them, or texting. If they want to take about $$$ or the acts, I probably would pass. Most providers list this on their ads.

If you are really worried about it, only see well reviewed providers. If they have 30+ reviews from hobbiests your safe.

Beware of providers that have no reviews or have one-two reviews from a hobbiest who also has one reviews.
Do your home work, see if she has a web site with rates or check on P411 for rates she may be on p411, see if the provider been around for a long time with reviews
But remember LE can and will lie to you if you ask , hey are you a cop and they say no ..
One rule I keep if I get ask if i'm a cop is to stop all communications , just tells me something about that person .
LE is always looking ...
Do your home work, see if she has a web site with rates or check on P411 for rates she may be on p411, see if the provider been around for a long time with reviews
But remember LE can and will lie to you if you ask , hey are you a cop and they say no ..
One rule I keep if I get ask if i'm a cop is to stop all communications , just tells me something about that person .
LE is always looking ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I never did understand why a dude would be so blatantly
stupid to ask someone like you, Gina- that. It makes
zero sense.

The ads I have seen in the past that were shared here
on the sight as a bust warning were always obvious to me. They are
always vague, use some stock photo and always imply something
like lack of proper English proficiency, multi girls available,
and I have also read that LE will text back suggesting not of
legal age available. The reason for the suspect ads to imply
broken English and multi girls is to give the
appearance of possible human trafficking. From what I see, the photos are
always professional model quality and vague about the exact
female advertising. They use a found photo online and they
are always trying to use the lure of underage and party favors,
in order to create more charges.

Anyone with an ounce of sense who knows how to do a basic search
can easily tell you are legit, Gina. If they do not,
they do not deserve to see you anyway. You are a respected professional
and you control your own business perfectly.
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2022, 10:10 PM
The online stings are usually some hot young tenderoni pictured for cheap, just what guys in the hobby prefer, That's why they always get a large sweep of tricks thinking they scored 😅

They're not gonna post some old fat hooker asking way more than she's worth! The hook has to be appealing and make sense to the masses. LE knows this

When I first started here, I would choose my next adventure from a recent review so I knew she was good to go 👍, this is why reviews are valuable! Just think how many guys are lurking here doing the same
There have always been multiple layers of risk in every aspect of The Hobby.

And now, connecting with a provider is a felony for the Hobbyist too.

The best anyone can do is use the search function here and do the research.

Try not to leave much of an e-trail. Aoide e-transactions and lots of messaging that just anyone can access. Nothing is sure.

In my old-school way of thinking, Cash Is King.
If rates are not advertised, then I would expect them to be mentioned during communication. You can't rely solely on that single piece of info as a determining factor.

I've had girls state rates even when they were advertised and not had an issue. Insisting on an outcall is one way to substantially reduce your risk, though it will not eliminate it entirely. If the person agrees to an outcall then at the very last minute say they cannot get a ride and demands you come to them, tell them you don't engage in illegal activity then block the number.

I would try to reference the provider. If you know someone who is legit, see if they will vouch for her, and verify it's the same phone and email they have on file.