How many of you are actually worried about being deported?

So, I have a friend who was just telling me that they are genuinely concerned that they will be deported now that Trump has won the election because they are an illegal. I had no clue since my friend is married to a citizen and has a kid here. Seriously, are people honestly scared of this?
Some are because of the unknown, but this isn't the right section for this talk.
What section is?
The political forum on the main page.
Is this why Ol' Ho' went underground?
The fuggers, have already sent me a notice and airplane reservations... ( a bus just won't do)
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Pretty sure Trump was referring to Mexican population for the most part..... I guess you didn't watch the campaign speeches much.
Are you the gtoman that's all the talk in the "alerts" section? If not, your handle is being used to give a real bad rep man.

A'Man
Are you the gtoman that's all the talk in the "alerts" section? If not, your handle is being used to give a real bad rep man.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman

Lol... I vouch for THIS gtoman brother............

• Trey
  • 01-03-2017, 10:36 PM
I have bigger worries when it comes to trump. I think we look like a joke. This was a bad choice.
Pretty sure Trump was referring to Mexican population for the most part..... I guess you didn't watch the campaign speeches much. Originally Posted by gtoman
“But in a longer struggle the North’s advantages were substantial. With a population of 20 million, the Northern states obviously possessed a much larger military manpower base, but their industrial capacity was far greater as well. In 1860 the North had over 110,000 manufacturing establishments, the South just 18,000. The North produced 94 percent of the country’s iron, 97 percent of is coal and – not incidentally – 97 percent of its firearms. It contained 22,000 miles of railroad to the South’s 8,500. The North outperformed the South agriculturally as well. Northerners held 75 percent of the country’s farm acreage, produced 60 percent of its livestock, 67 percent of its corn, and 81 percent of its wheat. All in all, they held 75 percent of the nation’s total wealth.”

The truth is, America was primarily built on the industry of free people. Slavery was a terrible thing that went against the founding ideals of the country. Nonetheless, we do not need to create false narratives to know it was wrong and to have sympathy for both those who lived through it and for those who carried the scars forward.

Pure facts, no opinion.
“But in a longer struggle the North’s advantages were substantial. With a population of 20 million, the Northern states obviously possessed a much larger military manpower base, but their industrial capacity was far greater as well. In 1860 the North had over 110,000 manufacturing establishments, the South just 18,000. The North produced 94 percent of the country’s iron, 97 percent of is coal and – not incidentally – 97 percent of its firearms. It contained 22,000 miles of railroad to the South’s 8,500. The North outperformed the South agriculturally as well. Northerners held 75 percent of the country’s farm acreage, produced 60 percent of its livestock, 67 percent of its corn, and 81 percent of its wheat. All in all, they held 75 percent of the nation’s total wealth.”

The truth is, America was primarily built on the industry of free people. Slavery was a terrible thing that went against the founding ideals of the country. Nonetheless, we do not need to create false narratives to know it was wrong and to have sympathy for both those who lived through it and for those who carried the scars forward.

Pure facts, no opinion. Originally Posted by sneakywabbit
^ give me an example or two of false narratives please.

Thanks
I have bigger worries when it comes to trump. I think we look like a joke. This was a bad choice. Originally Posted by Trey

the guy has the hots for his own daughter so yeah it was a bad choice from before the word go.
This needs to be moved to the political forum......

btw....FUCK OBAMA....piece of fucking shit muzlim brotherhood rat bastard who won by promising "hope and change" bullshit to blacks and mexicans....and fucked them over royally....

wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire....and Michelle is a tranny...fuck him/her too...

carry on...