Be careful with germangirl22

We have session for 2h but she leave me after 40 minutes when she say go out to buy drink for us. After go out, she leave me behind and run away lolz.
Moved to COED. This is not a review. You need to fill out the review form.
We have session for 2h but she leave me after 40 minutes when she say go out to buy drink for us. After go out, she leave me behind and run away lolz. Originally Posted by Doahong

It appears english is your second language...so are you sure you understood what she said?

Either way that was foul. She saw you as an easy mark.
  • Trey
  • 02-28-2017, 07:22 AM
We have session for 2h but she leave me after 40 minutes when she say go out to buy drink for us. After go out, she leave me behind and run away lolz. Originally Posted by Doahong
It gets real funny when you read this in an asian accent.

Any links to this girl out there? And that sucks man. Hope you had a little fun for the short time you had.
Thanks for the heads up, Doahong.
And that is why you bring your own Tequila!
Better luck on your next encounter.
Welcome aboard, hun.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 12:56 PM
Sorry bro.
Welcome aboard, hun. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hun? As in hunnie bunnie?

Odd
It is a bit feminine.
sad...
Fucking siri... meant to say welcome aboard HONG.... as in part of his name, thank you for "checking" , SC << boocoo dinky dao
More information would be better but after reading your two shitty reviews I would not expect anything better. I think I'll wait for the other side of the story before making a decision.
Yours smells.
I'm surprised she didn't come back.

Whenever I have sex with Asians (women that is) I always want to fuck again an hour later.

Perhaps you are just living up to the literal translation of your handle "Doa Hong" which means "hung like hampster" in English.