How to write an effective complaint memo to Admins and Mods

ok Not that I'd ever write like this but here's a sample memo: enjoy ;-)

Dear sirs,

Good day. I hope all is well with you and yours. I really hate to bother you with this as I know your time is valuable but I would like to bring a most urgent matter to your attention. It appears that (%poster%) seems to be in violation of (%rule guideline%) and is repeatedly engaging in (%behavior%) that violates norms of decency & civility and goes against the grain, spirit and letter of the law. Here are a few examples of this negative behavior on clear display:

• (%example 1%)
  • (%example2%)
  • (%example3%)
I'm certainly not advocating what their punishment should be (as I'm sure penalties for the violation are already in place) just that it appears some disciplinary action needs to be taken and a thorough investigation as to if the poster is interconnected to multiple handles and mandles.

Thank you gentleman for your kind consideration of the facts and prompt attention to this matter. As a community we all have to guard against those who seek to tear down the fabric of common sense, decency, and civility.

Sincerely,

(%your screen name%)

edit note: this generally doesn't apply to the political forum. Unless a nuclear violation. otherwise please allow the anarchy or purge to continue there.

edit note #2: this doesn't really apply if you have pussy or admin anal to offer. I'm sure that memo would look totally different. LOL
You sending a dic pic with that?
No, I thinck it would be taint.
You're a Mod 2 dogs that wouldn't work for you?

Are you saying you want to see taint of any persuasion? Lol
Those kind of PMs are given the same consideration as the whiny bitchy ones. If there is no violation, there is no violation.
Not to pick a fight or anything, but I am sure there are others that would question your motives in preparing such a post. So I will be the first, although my inquiry is purely to promote further discussion on the topic.

The first few thoughts (I am sure to think of more after I get off the toilet)......

When you say "effective" how are you scoring that exactly?

Based on what I can only presume tour thorough and well-researched trial and error on such "memos" wouldn't it be more effective to just leave out the fluff and simply state the facts instead of handing out the equivalent of a journalistic hand job?

And....your salutation presumes that the Administrators and Mods are all people of the male persuasion. Since I have no idea on that, on what are you basing that presumption?

Sincrerly,

TW
Don't over think it. Despite what you might think my words are not the Bible. (jk) seriously though it's just one of many communication blue prints you can reference. Besides thought it give you guys something interesting to read while you sip on your morning joe as you prepare for the communication meltdown from Trump tonight before the joint session of Congress. Lol
I'm sure i shoulda put a comma or period in there somewhere.
I'm sure i shoulda put a comma or period in there somewhere. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A period in the beginning....followed by a large blank space.
Those kind of PMs are given the same consideration as the whiny bitchy ones. If there is no violation, there is no violation. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yep.

Just do a RTM and let them figure it out.
OP's mom must be a member.
Was this a home school assignment?
heh......
How to write an effective complaint memo, etc.....on the heels of How to have Safe BBFS with a Hooker. Man....this just gets better and better with each passing day.

What's the next Memo-of-the-Day, Pop Life? Perhaps "A Hooktard's favorite color is a true indicator as to whether she can Squirt....or Not"....or how about "Dorthy's infamous Throat Punch...Real or Metaphor for Unrequited Love? You choose!"
  • N.M.
  • 03-01-2017, 06:46 PM
You sending a dic pic with that? Originally Posted by pyramider
OP's mom must be a member.
Was this a home school assignment? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
These two comments made me LOL

I don't care who y'all are...
How to effectively whine and complain to Admins, Mods and Mommy.

FIFY