Tacos anyone?

What is your favorite taco joint? Asking for a friend... ;D
Absolutely go try El Rincon del DF it is amazing…

https://www.google.com/search?q=el+r...client=safari#
Fuzzy tacos are pretty good.
If you want the authentic, finger licking good Tacos..

(El Si Hay) in Bishop Arts (Dallas).. <Google the name, they don’t have a website that I know of)

Used to go down there growing up and now the lines are extremely long because the area is upgraded. Tiny shack, but the tacos taste damn amazing.

Or

Del Sur Tacos..
Has an Aztec atmosphere with a separate room, bar area.

https://delsurtacos.com/
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2021, 03:06 PM
Customer brought me some drive-thru Tex Mex tacos, I need the real deal like in the West coast
to what part of dallas-ft worth are you willing to drive for "tacos deliciosos" ??
cos there are LOTS of taquerias around town.
Fuel City (multiple locations)
Fitos (HH at Limbardy)
Nuevo Leon (Belt Line, just W of Marsh)
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2021, 08:13 PM
I had a different type of juicy Mexican taco this evening, wish I could post a picture but it's against the rules

I'll drive anywhere for good tacos, good head or good pussy. Fuel City is trash, I need the meat right off the Mexican Wok with fresh ingredients

Anybody who's been to the West coast knows what I'm talking about. Tijuana street tacos style
Nothing like awaking naked, hung over and hungry grabbing those cold left over Taco Bell Tacos and gobbling them down while wondering whom that bitch is lying next to you.
I just finished a nice taco, it was at a residence somewhere in Richardson. Now let me see, what was her name, I mean the name of that place. Oh yes, Meaty Taco.
If you want the authentic, finger licking good Tacos..

(El Si Hay) in Bishop Arts (Dallas).. <Google the name, they don’t have a website that I know of)

Used to go down there growing up and now the lines are extremely long because the area is upgraded. Tiny shack, but the tacos taste damn amazing.
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
Mia's spot-on. La Paisanita in the same area is excellent as well.

But no matter where you are, there is probably a carniceria in your area that serves better and fresher tacos than what you'll find in most other standalone shops. Oak Cliff, Irving, Grand Prarie all have a bunch.
Chilangos is one of the few places in town that does birria but only on weekends.
I gave up on Tacos. It became too frustrating trying to open the hot sauce packets at Taco Casa. I'm going to preserve my sanity and stick to hamburgers.
Plus one to the fuel city. They even have a drive through
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2021, 06:40 PM
Gringos 😂