So....... Where were we?

It seems that a number of threads were locked during my absence due to the fact that I was unable to respond. I would like the opportunity to do so so. So if, at your convenience of course, those threads could be unlocked i will address the questions I was asked and the comments that were made
Maybe Cat in the Hat or another friend can help you out, but why continue an old controversy when you can start a new one?

Welcome back.
let the games begin...
Hehe....

Who gives a red rat's rectum; old news like trump's comb-over.

How revealing that someone who professes information exchange simply wants to salvage some shmb relevance.
Welcome Back. People here seem to think everyone they don't know is you or Rocker Rick.
Welcome Back. People here seem to think everyone they don't know is you or Rocker Rick. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat

Well in your case... That has been established to be a fact.
  • ztonk
  • 10-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Well in your case... That has been established to be a fact. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Only in your mind, I'm sorry to say...

ztonk
At this rate I'm going to have to create a new Eccie term "Fixed threads".

Fixed Thread-- A thread where the OP and all of the posters/fandles in it are only one person.

Now that everyone knows how easy it is to pull this shit off and get away with it I'm sure it's not too far away.

This is the future of Eccie.
Maybe the future is only constant whining?
Nope that is the present.
The song remains the same... Originally Posted by ratamahatta
It seems that way doesn't it?
Hey Whispy. I've been saving a question for when you returned. I am not trying to be humerous.

Do you have any suggestions for careers for providers who retire from the business? I imagine that you have seen some ladies go on to be successful elsewhere.
Only in your mind, I'm sorry to say...

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
You do realize that you no longer have credibility on the subject...?
You do realize that you no longer have credibility on the subject...? Originally Posted by Bobave
Good to know some things are obvious to more than just a few.