May Be Making Another Trip To NWA Soon

It's not looking good for Central, so I might be heading back to NWA in a few weeks. Plus I missed a lot of guys up there with my last minute trip. Once I get dates figured out I'll post an ad in advance. Maybe I get to see Crystal Bridges and get some more sushi!
Well, you certainly won't have to twist my arm to convince me to go out for more sushi… The Sushi House is phenomenal!
Well, you certainly won't have to twist my arm to convince me to go out for more sushi… The Sushi House is phenomenal! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'll let you know when I come up there. Planning to ride the bike up this time
Cool, take the old highway, the scenic route! I've always wanted to but never have, and always listening to others rave about it.
Cool, take the old highway, the scenic route! I've always wanted to but never have, and always listening to others rave about it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Hate to say it, but isn't the pig trail still closed due to the road damage from spring?
Hate to say it, but isn't the pig trail still closed due to the road damage from spring? Originally Posted by Omerta
Could be, I haven't kept up with that. Just knew it was there and I have always wanted to travel it, but never have.
The pig trail is washed out and not passable. Danielle take the Alma exit and go up HWY 71 through the Boston Mtns, next best thing.
The pig trail is washed out and not passable. Danielle take the Alma exit and go up HWY 71 through the Boston Mtns, next best thing. Originally Posted by hogmanjones

yep
The pig trail is washed out and not passable. Danielle take the Alma exit and go up HWY 71 through the Boston Mtns, next best thing. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Ok I'll try to keep that in mind. Thanks
Ok I'll try to keep that in mind. Thanks Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
If you truly enjoy riding the bike in the mountains, a secondary route would be to take highway 65 from Conway north to Harrison, the 62 through Eureka Springs to Rogers. It's about 45 minute longer ride, but DAYUM! the curves are fun and the scenery is great!
If you truly enjoy riding the bike in the mountains, a secondary route would be to take highway 65 from Conway north to Harrison, the 62 through Eureka Springs to Rogers. It's about 45 minute longer ride, but DAYUM! the curves are fun and the scenery is great! Originally Posted by Omerta
I just want to get back to Bentonville. Scenic route sounds like fun but I'm impatient lol
We should all make it a date I will be visiting around that time too
I have never tried sushi but why not YOLO
We should all make it a date I will be visiting around that time too
I have never tried sushi but why not YOLO Originally Posted by Selena25
GIRLS NIGHT! Lol what dates were you going up? The bike is still messed up so I might take a bus back up
So it's official. I'm on my way to NWA, Rogers/Bentonville to be exact

Goodbye Little Rock!