Attorney General Sessions Makes Fools Of Senate Democrats

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...onest-man.html

I got to watch most of this today in my office.

Sessions was brilliant. The Democrats showed that all of this "Russian Collusion" crap is nothing more than a continuation of their total shock that Hillary Clinton is NOT the President.

I agree with the article. This might just be the end of The Democrats.

When Special Counsel Mueller comes out with his conclusion that there was no Collusion between the Trump Campaign and The Russians, the Dems can kiss the 2018 elections goodbye.

Their stupid arrogance just might hand the Republicans a Super Majority.

They have only themselves to blame.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2017, 07:14 PM
That is one POV.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Trump's trial balloon of firing Muller has turned to lead.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2017, 07:19 PM
Sessions says the firing was because of Clinton
Trump's trial balloon of firing Muller has turned to lead. Originally Posted by WTF
Another fake story made up by Newsmax.

You're a putz
I am not sure which hearing you were watching, but Sessions got his clock cleaned. He is either a bumbling, fumbling fool or a liar. Possibly both.
I am not sure which hearing you were watching, but Sessions got his clock cleaned. He is either a bumbling, fumbling fool or a liar. Possibly both. Originally Posted by wildcharlie
Really? That means the one you were watching was a special edition for idiots like you. Keep munching on your big nothing burger, 'cause your ilk ain't got nothing .... again!!!

When Special Counsel Mueller comes out with his conclusion that there was no Collusion between the Trump Campaign and The Russians, the Dems can kiss the 2018 elections goodbye. Originally Posted by Jackie S

that remains to be seen with respect to Meuller on his clinton lawyer hires.

I think he is tainted.
Trump's trial balloon of firing Muller has turned to lead. Originally Posted by WTF
With how Muller and Comey are such good friends/works with lots of fellow lawyers in the corner of the Dems, he shouldn't Need to fire him, AG sessions should do so, since he OBVIOUSLY (well to me and many others on GOPUSA at least) can't be impartial..
I don't recall.

I wasn't there.

The man was already dead.

I won't come in your mouth.
All statements made by the Clintons.
Thank you assup for the reminders.
Muller was respected he was chosen to look into the Russia investigation now the lap dogs are yapping.
Sessions made the DemMediaHate Party look like fools, but don't let that stop the WaPo from spinning this morning's headline "Sessions silent on talks with Trump".
the dimocrats remain undeterred

with the intrepidness of joan of arc they yet sally forth

what does sessions have to hide they now say

there are discrepancies between comey's testimony and sessions' they bleat

they search not for truth nor for the common good, they search merely for a toehold

they have now despaired to the desperate trick of the incomplete answer sound bite, trying to limit sessions' responses, to cut him off at mid-response so to have some question and answer that is not revealing but merely useful

the whole thing has been and is a farce

what remains true are the scandals of obama, rice, lynch, comey, the clinton's three, the deep state and the news media

unlike the trump campaign-russian probe, there is actually evidence of their corruption and avarice, the surveillance of americans, unmasking of americans, missuse of their offices. the protection of hellary, the false "intent" requirement, the leaking, and the collusion and the fake news, and sins, both of commission and omission, of the liberal news media