youtube selectively bans legit political speech over hate speech

http://michellemalkin.com/2017/06/07...he-hate-imams/

selective censors at Google-YouTube still can’t competently distinguish terrorist hate speech from political free speech
That's why other than for Gmail, i avoid google, youtube and Farcebook like the plague with their PRO libtard censorship crapola..

I've known friends who have posted something that's PARTLY supporting of something conservative, and within HOURS its blocked/removed. Yet we hear time and time again, how this or that terrorist has been RANTING ON LINE using their sites for WEEKS (and in some cases months), yet they cry "well it takes us time to find this and remove it"...
Well if that's the case, why is it conservative stuff can be located within less than a day in damn near all cases then? OR do they only care about looking FOR conservative stuff, not terrorist stuff?

OR Hell, like Farcebook and their ALLOWING live streaming of CRIMES.. WTF dudes..
I think the censorship is apparently region based on where you live.

I've not seen that in where I live which is New Orleans area with respect to facebook. i'm not on it too much tho.

the entire biased bs was very frustrating for the very lovely Mrs. Michelle Malkin.
Lemmings love hate, if you remove hate from you tube it pisses them off.
They love ISIS recruitment .
Lemmings love hate, if you remove hate from you tube it pisses them off.
They love ISIS recruitment . Originally Posted by bamscram
Well, there you have it folks. The eehhhbuhhrrrism of the day!

And SLOBBRIN loves hate. And hates love.

Wonder why?

maybe that's why his kid ran off and joined the circus...if there ever was a kid.