This is an example of why Liberals have been wrong on gun control.

The two inmates who who escaped from a Georgia prison were apprehended by two gun toting law abiding citizens. The chances of that happened in a liberal state like Illinois or New York where the criminals appear to have more gun rights than law abiding citizens would have been slim to none

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/esc...red/index.html
The two inmates who who escaped from a Georgia prison were apprehended by two gun toting law abiding citizens. The chances of that happened in a liberal state like Illinois or New York where the criminals appear to have more gun rights than law abiding citizens would have been slim to none

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/esc...red/index.html Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Liberals only think of the bad things that happen associated with firearms. They never consider the beneficial factors involved, they are basically very negative people.

Jim
luddites
Liberals only think of the bad things that happen associated with firearms. They never consider the beneficial factors involved, they are basically very negative people.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Not very true. Sometimes good things happen with gun owners, as in this case, and sometimes bad things happen. I choose to not own a gun. I support anyone's decision to own a gun. To me the downside outweighs the upside but if others feel differently I am fine with that.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/esc...red/index.html Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
You do know the inmates lost their guns in the wreck. Probably could have apprehended them with a ball bat.
However a shotgun worked better.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
what they think of is government control

just about every government agency has an armed force for what? enforcement
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2017, 08:08 AM
what they think of is government control

just about every government agency has an armed force for what? enforcement Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The right is very selective on just when they do and do not like government control.
The right is very selective on just when they do and do not like government control. Originally Posted by WTF
you are cluelessly right there, very selective and constitutionally rare
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2017, 08:17 AM
you are cluelessly right there, very selective and constitutionally rare Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Really, Sessions/Trump are already trying to shut down our right to trade with Cuba. Government control...Obama was opening up free trade.

The right wants to control womens right to choose.

All kind of examples where the right wants government control...this industry for example.

Trump is funding government programs to shut this down. They will go after this website at some point.
Really, Sessions/Trump are already trying to shut down our right to trade with Cuba. Government control...Obama was opening up free trade.

The right wants to control womens right to choose.

All kind of examples where the right wants government control...this industry for example.

Trump is funding government programs to shut this down. They will go after this website at some point. Originally Posted by WTF

I'm sure if Cuba released 1,000's of political prisoners that President Trump would be more open to your so called "free trade", you fucking communist dumbass...

• WTF
  • 06-16-2017, 06:20 PM
I'm sure if Cuba released 1,000's of political prisoners that President Trump would be more open to your so called "free trade", you fucking communist dumbass...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If Trump could get half a Cuban cigar for your dumbass, it'd be the best deal he ever made.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You do realize that China has tens of thousands of political prisoners and executes more people than the rest of the world combined. And they are accused of organ harvesting from prisoners.

You do realize that China, like Cuba, is a Communist country and profits for the corporations become profits for the state and individual freedoms, although better than they were in the recent past, are restricted.

You do realize that basic freedoms we enjoy in the U.S. such as freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms are severely restricted in China.

Why do I bring this up? At the same time Trump is severing relationships with Cuba he is snuggling up to China to back the U.S. against North Korea. He has already backed off from his accusation of China as a "currency manipulator". He has backed off on his harsh criticism of China's trade practices. So don't you find it a bit hypocritical of Trump for his proposed restrictions on Cuba yet push for a stronger relationship with China?
Trump may cut a deal where he can build a hotel or golf course there.
Not very true. Sometimes good things happen with gun owners, as in this case, and sometimes bad things happen. I choose to not own a gun. I support anyone's decision to own a gun. To me the downside outweighs the upside but if others feel differently I am fine with that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I am sure there are a few that think the way you do. I am referring to the majority of Liberals.

Jim
You do realize that China has tens of thousands of political prisoners and executes more people than the rest of the world combined. And they are accused of organ harvesting from prisoners.

You do realize that China, like Cuba, is a Communist country and profits for the corporations become profits for the state and individual freedoms, although better than they were in the recent past, are restricted.

You do realize that basic freedoms we enjoy in the U.S. such as freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms are severely restricted in China.

Why do I bring this up? At the same time Trump is severing relationships with Cuba he is snuggling up to China to back the U.S. against North Korea. He has already backed off from his accusation of China as a "currency manipulator". He has backed off on his harsh criticism of China's trade practices. So don't you find it a bit hypocritical of Trump for his proposed restrictions on Cuba yet push for a stronger relationship with China? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You do realize that horse has already left the barn. With Cuba we still have a chance to exact some leverage. No thanks to obammy.