Women in Combat

Answer the question bitch!

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass!

Im guessing IBWormridden got his ass penetrated by a member of the New York Yankees... Hence the continued use of that antiquated and toothless slur. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another typical ignorant homoerotic remark from Assup the jackass who was elected:

Someone call me when these two are finished

Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Answer the question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
Someone call me when these two are finished Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'm having TOO much fun with the little twat.
Cite the number of the post where you gave a specific example of what I said about Southerners. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You are wasting your time. Remember.

He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military.

You think he can find "facts" under his nose?
You are wasting your time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree with that. He doesn't argue a specific point, he calls names and then will cut and paste the identical response, over and over and over and over and over (and so on and so forth).

If he did actually make it to high school (the jury is still out on that assumption), I suspect he was not the debate coach's favorite student.
This thread is rather entertaining - thanks for the flame war!
I agree with that. He doesn't argue a specific point, he calls names and then will cut and paste the identical response, over and over and over and over and over (and so on and so forth).

If he did actually make it to high school (the jury is still out on that assumption), I suspect he was not the debate coach's favorite student. Originally Posted by bigtex
As I said in one of my posts, I weep for his teachers.
To paraphrase a failed Secretary of State, "What difference does it make now?". This thread has wandered so far from the orginal question that everyone has forgotten what it was.
Answer the question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass!

I'm having TOO much fun with the little twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You have set some seriously lofty personal goals for yourself, haven't you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Keep trying, you pretentious Yankee jackass, maybe someday you’ll realize your dreams.

You are wasting your time. Remember.

He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military.

You think he can find "facts" under his nose? Originally Posted by LexusLover
One thing for certain has been established, iLLiterate. It's been established that you, iLLiterate, cannot read or discern facts. It's your illiterate ass that continues to deny the factual accounts of those women who did serve as equals with their male counterparts.

If he did actually make it to high school (the jury is still out on that assumption), I suspect he was not the debate coach's favorite student. Originally Posted by bigtex
Another hypocritical post from the hypocritical poster, BigKoTex, who is guilty of every one of the lame-ass accusations he made in his lame-ass, hypocritical post.

As I said in one of my posts, I weep for his teachers. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You weep alligator tears, you pretentious Yankee jackass, because as a pretentious Yankee jackass, you are incapable of having an honest thought or emotion.
I personally would be horrified if women were included in the draft. While honorable, it is important to remember not every woman is equipped to handle the military.

When a ball is thrown at me, my first instinct is to "duck and cover"... even if I'm standing behind home plate with a bat in hand fully aware of the pitch. Hmmmm, I'm going to go on a limb and say I probably wouldn't do well with a live gun in a stressful situation. I'm not sure any amount of training would be able to equip me with the skills needed to keep myself, my comrades and this country safe.

However, if a woman signs up for the military, she should be treated like everyone else. The military offers the same benefits to veterans alike, why should active duty combat be any different? If a woman thinks she can do the job, go for it – just don’t expect any special treatment.

I have a neighbor who is gay (not that it matters) and she is more masculine than any man I’ve ever dated. In fact, on the day I moved in I needed to borrow a measuring tape and when I saw her I said “excuse me sir” – I’d trust her with my life and to keep America safe J

One thing for certain has been established, iLLiterate. It's been established that you, iLLiterate, cannot read or discern facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who established that "one thing for certain"?

LL wrote:
"He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military."

Sounds pretty accurate to me!
Who established that "one thing for certain"?

LL wrote:
"He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military."

Sounds pretty accurate to me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The little twat may be wrong, but he is never doubtful. He like to declare his judgments and opinions as facts.

That is a common trait in narcissistic sociopaths.

IBHankerwrong will lie, distort, obfuscate, and omit relevant facts as much and as often as necessary to make himself feel like he is "winning".

And, of course, he accuses others of having the very character faults (like pretentiousness and dishonesty) that he knows deep inside that he has.

He can also be flown from a flagpole.
...This thread has wandered so far from the original question that everyone has forgotten what it was. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not all of us.I remember the question distinctly. It was:

If they flew IBHankerwrong from a flagpole over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
what's the record for largest thread ever?