Ok, people, voice your opinion: blessing or curse?

Doing my Web rounds (I've got today and tomorrow off, the ass-end of an extended holiday vacation), I ran across this on Deadspin:

Here's A Guy With Two Fully Functional Penises (NSFW)

Yes, there is a picture:
2014 is one damn day old, and Reddit might have the scoop of the year. A redditor going by DoubleDickDude went ahead and answered a question every man has pondered: What if you had two dicks? Apparently, it's pretty great. (Yes, there is a photo.)

Since it's why you're here, here's the link to the photo. NSFW, obviously.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to click on the link to the picture (if you haven't already done so), and then answer the poll question. Going to read the Deadspin article is optional, but far be it from me to steal page views away from Deadspin. Not to mention that there are a few quotes from the Reddit AMA which are worth reading. A couple follow:

Argument for "blessing":
NickKevs: If you don't mind me asking, what was your singular best sexual experience so far?

DDD: two dudes in my ass at the same time, with each dick in a different girl who were riding me, pussy to pussy, while a guy and girl stood over me and let me eat/lick/suck on them while they fucked.

realdev: The Aristocrats!
Argument for "curse" (if you're straight; this is, however, an additional argument for "blessing" if you're gay or bi):
thederpmeister: How do you break the news to girls you're hooking up with? Is it a "prepare yourself, mortal" or more of a "ooooooHELLOWTF" type of deal?

DDD: I did both for a while, but I dont date anymore, i'm in a relationship with a guy and a girl, and have been for a while. back in my teens i tried both ways and it was never predictable. the easy girls sometimes screamed and ran (literally once) as much as the virgins did. never could figure that out. But guys, guys NEVER run and ALWAYS follow through. Mostly straight guys, and they always at the very least touch and play with them a little. Some have even sucked me off so THAT was always the wild thing, the straight guys giving me head.
Don't forget to answer the poll. And Happy New Year!

Cheers,

bcg
Well, ever heard the phrase, Horney as a two dicked Billy Goat. Now we see.
Well, ever heard the phrase, Horney as a two dicked Billy Goat. Now we see. Originally Posted by Sonoman
Never heard it before. I intend to work it into my casual conversation every chance I get now. ;-)

Cheers,

bcg
When I saw a link to the article on FaceBook, my initial reaction was disappointment that one would have to sit sidesaddle for DP.
Is it over-and-under, or side-by-side?
Is it over-and-under, or side-by-side? Originally Posted by Submodo
Too scared to go look for yourself (there's a link to the picture in a quote from Deadspin in my original post)?

Cheers,

bcg
My comment should have given it away.
Guess the game of clue is not a strong point