A couple questions about Louisville

Hello Louisville,

I will be visiting the Louisville area next week. This will be my first trip to Louisville in years. I was wondering if there is another site that I should be advertising on besides Eccie and TER. Is EROS a good site to advertise on for this area? Also, I am not sure which area would be best for me to stay in as far as safety and convenience. I am considering the Clarksville, downtown, airport area, or East Louisville area. Any information that you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Juliette
I like the east Louisville area, especially Hurstbourne. Easier to get around ( other than rush hour ) and a good selection of restaurants and malls.

The three sites you mentioned seem to be the best choices.

Hope all is well my old friend ( not meaning "old" age wise of course, LOL )

Gents, I have known Juliette many, many years. You will not go wrong scheduling a lovely date with her. Treat her right or I'll bring my cousin Guito with me on my next trip up in a few weeks, LOL
Hello my friend,

Thank-you so much for your kind and generous words. You are the epitome of a true and wonderful gentleman. If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I would love to grab a bite to eat together to catch up with one another.

Hugs,
Juliette

I like the east Louisville area, especially Hurstbourne. Easier to get around ( other than rush hour ) and a good selection of restaurants and malls.

The three sites you mentioned seem to be the best choices.

Hope all is well my old friend ( not meaning "old" age wise of course, LOL )

Gents, I have known Juliette many, many years. You will not go wrong scheduling a lovely date with her. Treat her right or I'll bring my cousin Guito with me on my next trip up in a few weeks, LOL Originally Posted by Abe Normal
USA is a heavily trafficked site and is gaining momentum with providers too.
Usa?link please
Usasexguide