Allison, AmazonAllison, No Call No Show

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=448108

I communicated with her months before on both Eccie and text. Everything is very smooth. She does not screen me. Nor does she has even one review. But I still give her a try thinking people in Alabama should simply keep their words. When I finally set up the meeting in her time range, she sent me the address. Her response is great before the meeting.once I arrived and asked for the room number, she suddenly got silent. No Call No Show. I understand she might suddenly does not feel like to meet me. But I will not take the risk again to waste 3 hrs in driving just for her meeting. Plus I still not sure if she is a real provider other than anything trucky behind her---Just my gut feeling. Best wishes to her and safety to all.
Similar thing happened to me last Saturday, last Tuesday, and with tonight being the third time. Luckily I am local so I never left the house I just sat around waiting and waiting and waiting for location. She seems new and I understand the nervousness so i even offered to just email for a bit to increase comfort level which lasted for one message. Been wanting to give the benefit of the doubt since I've really not lost out on anything, but now reading it is more than just with me then I shall chime in and second your experience. I wish her luck and happy hunting to you.
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=448108

I communicated with her months before on both Eccie and text. Everything is very smooth. She does not screen me. Nor does she has even one review. But I still give her a try thinking people in Alabama should simply keep their words. When I finally set up the meeting in her time range, she sent me the address. Her response is great before the meeting.once I arrived and asked for the room number, she suddenly got silent. No Call No Show. I understand she might suddenly does not feel like to meet me. But I will not take the risk again to waste 3 hrs in driving just for her meeting. Plus I still not sure if she is a real provider other than anything trucky behind her---Just my gut feeling. Best wishes to her and safety to all. Originally Posted by new2016la
Seems she should read her own bio page: "Tired of flakes...", "NO GAMES!", "Time wasters will be BLOCKED! It's simple...DO NOT waste MY time and I won't waste yours "
I saw her a few months ago... you're better over having her no show. Much bigger than photos, and bad service.
I saw her a few months ago... you're better over having her no show. Much bigger than photos, and bad service. Originally Posted by NeoSolo
In this case I need to thanks her for NCNS.
She isnt new. She has been posting on STG and started blurring out her face so im guessing now she doesnt want people to see her face?