How Many Providers Dance(d) at a Titty Bar?

Always fun when a date has a bit of bump and grind in it; especially as the clothes are coming off. Some women seem to have practiced the art of dancing about while removing their clothes. Perhaps you got the moves while grinding your business on stage at one of the local titty bars?
Guilty!
<< over 10 yrs in strip clubs before I found the hobby. If only I knew then what I know now......
Guilty! Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Yeahhhhhhh..I thought I recognized your hairy Monkey boobs! Saggin' a bit these days, huh?
Guilty. BabyDolls Before they tore it down Same name.
It is going to be easier to find providers who didn't dance.
Gotta love an experienced muti tasker! They do have good moves.
I was at the lodge for 4 years, and loved every bit of it.
LMAO, it would be a shorter thread if you asked which providers did not dance.

Danced for almost a decade, on and off
I used to dance at a place called, "The Old Hags" club......every night was senior citizens night! LOL! Just kiddin'......never did dance except in the privacy of my bedroom!
I did before in Houston, and in Detroit... So I am guilty also.
I was at the lodge for 4 years, and loved every bit of it. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That is why you look familiar...... I used to spend quite a bit of time there,,,,
  • Sunny
  • 08-10-2010, 09:38 PM
I danced at Michaels' International in Houston. In Dallas back in the day at Million Dollas.Dancing for clients is such a turn on.
It is going to be easier to find providers who didn't dance. Originally Posted by LuckJack
LMAO! So true...

So who wants to be the one to start the thread of "so, who DIDNT dance before providing"?

Ok, I'll start....Me.

Oops, didnt mean to hijack....
I also think it would be easier to ask who hasent danced before. LOL.. As most of you know i danced all over the DFW as well as in Austin. I danced for 8 years and still pop in from time to time.