Craigslist Rape Fantasy

Did any of you see this story? Lemme splain it. Guy breaks up with girl A and moves in with girl B. Girl B gets pregnant. Girl A loses it and starts stalking girl B and threatens to kill her. Protective order is issued. So girl A posts a Craigslist ad that she has a Rape fantasy and when guys respond she gives them girl B's address. Says that no matter how much I fight or scream it is all part of the fantasy for me. Several men come by the house responding to the ad but only one guy actually gets into the house and assaults the poor girl. Now girl A is facing a lot of jail time.

This is some crazy shit that only a woman could come up with. One question. How culpable is the guy who raped girl B? He thought it was consensual. What a crazy story. It could be bullshit but it seemed believable when I read it. What do you guys think?
I think I saw that on an episode of Law & Order SVU.
Alright smartass. Don't make me come punish you.
Very culpable. He thought he had consent. He did not have consent. She said, "No." He raped her anyway. He made a big mistake. How would he have known whether he was fantasy raping the right or a wrong girl? Ooops.

A hard cock has no conscience. Lock the rapist up!
Alright smartass. Don't make me come punish you. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Oh daddy....
I think I saw that on an episode of Law & Order SVU. Originally Posted by THN
This was an SVU episode.

Pretty sick! Any dumbass that does that with a person they do not personally know deserves what they get
Rape fantasies are fantasies. When that fantasy crosses the line into reality, you can't say "rape wasn't really rape then, it was her fantasy" after she said no even to the fantasy.
Rape fantasies are fantasies. When that fantasy crosses the line into reality, you can't say "rape wasn't really rape then, it was her fantasy" after she said no even to the fantasy. Originally Posted by dianaares_x

Girl B never consented to the fantasy in the first place. Unfortunately for the CL guy, it was really rape.
Did any of you see this story? Lemme splain it. Guy breaks up with girl A and moves in with girl B. Girl B gets pregnant. Girl A loses it and starts stalking girl B and threatens to kill her. Protective order is issued. So girl A posts a Craigslist ad that she has a Rape fantasy and when guys respond she gives them girl B's address. Says that no matter how much I fight or scream it is all part of the fantasy for me. Several men come by the house responding to the ad but only one guy actually gets into the house and assaults the poor girl. Now girl A is facing a lot of jail time.

This is some crazy shit that only a woman could come up with. One question. How culpable is the guy who raped girl B? He thought it was consensual. What a crazy story. It could be bullshit but it seemed believable when I read it. What do you guys think? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I read that story also and it seems that's it's even more convoluted than originally thought.....as if that's even possible! We're talking lifetime movie of the week convoluted! Religion, sex, real estate and money; for a second I thought I was reading a screening of Dynasty or Dallas!

Here's a link.....http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-rape-ads.html
Girl B never consented to the fantasy in the first place. Unfortunately for the CL guy, it was really rape. Originally Posted by dark3419
I agree with you, in this case it was rape to begin with. I just mean in general, fantasies are just that: fantasies. Once that cross the line, it's most definitely rape.