State Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby In Deep Shit

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/off...sby/ar-BBuZTTP

I want to see this smug little punk bitch do the "perp walk".

Even though these Officer's Law Suites are civil, there is a good possibility that criminal charges will be brought forth.

She's a real piece of shit.
  • jma9
  • 08-04-2016, 06:08 PM
I was really hoping that they would file a civil suite against her, unfortunately I doubt there will be criminal charges. She is kind cute though; I wouldn't mind disappointing her for a few min.
I agree.
I agree. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

What? That she needs to do the "perp walk" or that she's "cute"?

Affirmative action at it's finest. She would be a suitable cellie for the corrupton queen...

• DSK
  • 08-04-2016, 09:26 PM

Affirmative action at it's finest. She would be a suitable cellie for the corrupton queen...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
She is actually a good argument in favor of affirmative action - she couldn't have gotten the job without it.

I think the affirmative action people don't realize that a person who is good at his job makes it look easy, so they think any moron can do it - so they invented affirmative action to give a bunch of morons jobs they didn't and do not deserve.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
'Nother Dindu Nuffin that'll get a walk for being a " Dindu Nuffin " .
'Nother Dindu Nuffin that'll get a walk for being a " Dindu Nuffin " . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
She started her "Dindu Nuffin" song and dance when she began to drop her prosecutors in the grease, along with the cops, ....

... nothing good comes of a prosecutor who trashes the cops!

The "icing on the cake" is throwing her employees under the bus!!!!

Despicable!!!!

I suspect this DOJ wants nothing to do with her. Either way.

Lynch stepped on her own clit when the shit first hit the fan! And the spectacle of prosecuting a Black Female Prosecutor in an Election Year when every Black vote counts for the Democratic heir apparent to the thrown will not happen. Another Race Pass!
. She is kind cute though; I wouldn't mind disappointing her for a few min. Originally Posted by jma9
if its a sort of wild carnal anger you relish

think of how much more her wanton viciousness might be if you're white while you are doing it..or you are wearing blue
I would place Mosby on her back, spread her legs, and lick her until she's screaming to let the Officers win their civil suit.
I would place Mosby on her back, spread her legs, and lick her until she's screaming to let the Officers win their civil suit. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
me too!! I want to bbfs her and creampie her pussy and ass!! I think she is hot!
I would place Mosby on her back, spread her legs, and lick her until she's screaming to let the Officers win their civil suit. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't let Lynch know, ..

... she might get jealous you are "hogging the trough."
me too!! I want to bbfs her and creampie her pussy and ass!! I think she is hot! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Don't let Lynch know, ..

... she might get jealous you are "hogging the trough." Originally Posted by LexusLover
actually do this. find the biggest vibrator that's on the market and stick in her pussy, she'll be begging....
- so they invented affirmative action to give a bunch of morons jobs they didn't and do not deserve. Originally Posted by DSK
Isn't that how Bush43 got into Harvard's MBA program with a "C" average in History from Yale? He certainly was not accepted because of good grades.
what were bo's grades?